Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
...in my dream...

Omg. I had the weirdest dream last night about a coworker. I had a dream we were hanging out and watching a movie on the couch and he kept trying to kiss me. I was ignoring it, but then I let him and it was wonderful. We kept kissing and telling eachother I love you. I was married in my dream to dh. I felt guilty in the dream, and I feel guilty now. I know I didn't actually cheat, but I feel bad.
Thoughts?

Update on page 3
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 15, 2012 at 11:46 AM
Replies (21-29):
lifehappy
by on May. 15, 2012 at 12:29 PM

Eh, I think that could be a big "maybe". Sometimes a dream is just a dream...that's all.

I have all kinds of weird, crazy, erotic dreams...sometimes about my DH, & sometimes about other people I know, or complete strangers; they don't mean a thing. I'm 99.9% sure there's nothing lacking in my marriage, lol. I do love the thrill of the naughty dreams, though. ;)

Quoting sherry132:

You are lacking something in your marriage and your dreams are trying to compensate. Try lighting a spark between the two of you as a surprise to DH. Candlelight dinner, sexy lingerie, a back rub, things that he likes and enjoys. Dreams are just dreams and a way for you to identify what it is your missing in your life. I doubt you want to cheat or leave your husband, but you should try to light a spark. There some book I've heard that helps. Fire proof maybe, other ladies can tell you for sure. Good luck. 

DBKels
by on May. 15, 2012 at 12:31 PM
I think its just weird cuz I know the other guy so well. We work together, but have been friends for years. He dated one of my friends like 7 yrs ago also.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shoot4thestars
by on May. 15, 2012 at 12:39 PM

I had a dream like that a few weeks ago.  It was actually a two part dream.  One week I had the dream that I cheated, but I didn't remember that dream until the 2nd dream.  The 2nd dream I walked into a room and DH was sitting on the couch and said something like that 'Are you going to apologize?" LOL I told my husband when he came home from work.  I was unsure if I should tell him or not, but he knows I always have weird crazy dreams, I just never had a dream where I cheated before.  He laughed at me when I told him though.  

Aspiemom0203
by on May. 15, 2012 at 1:07 PM
1 mom liked this
So since I've gotten older I'm not embarrassed to ask hubby lots of stuff. So I called him,
Are dreams/ fantasies normal? ((chuckle)) yes!
Do you? Of course!
Are you offended that I do? No
Is it cheating? (laughs again) no people are nuts
Do we have a healthy marriage? Absolutely

So there you go, from a mans point of view. He rocks!

Quoting DBKels:

I think it may be hormones. And a haven't had sex in a week bec i'm on my period. grrrr....

Quoting Aspiemom0203:

No that's not true. Everyone has fantasies. It depends in your hormone level. It doesn't mean you are not satisfied. Are you approaching your 30s? Ladies hormones increase more at that time. And don't feel guilty or dirty as implied below. It's a dream not reality. You didn't actually cheat. And I assure you All men including belows hubby has them, they're just not taught to think something is wrong with them. It's completely normal. Now make love to your real man tonight and have dirty fun!

Quoting sherry132:

You are lacking something in your marriage and your dreams are trying to compensate. Try lighting a spark between the two of you as a surprise to DH. Candlelight dinner, sexy lingerie, a back rub, things that he likes and enjoys. Dreams are just dreams and a way for you to identify what it is your missing in your life. I doubt you want to cheat or leave your husband, but you should try to light a spark. There some book I've heard that helps. Fire proof maybe, other ladies can tell you for sure. Good luck. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DBKels
by on May. 15, 2012 at 6:47 PM
So. I wrote on facebook that I had a weird dream and I wanted it outta my head and who was the 1st to reply???? Him. He said"stop thinking about me". Lol. Weird.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DBKels
by on May. 15, 2012 at 6:56 PM
Bunko
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DBKels
by on May. 15, 2012 at 7:00 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
notjstasocermom
by Samantha on May. 15, 2012 at 7:01 PM

most dreams about sex aren't really about sex. It's about things you feel are missing the the relationship, things like passion, communication ect..

DBKels
by on May. 15, 2012 at 8:21 PM
Nobody wants to comment on my update??? sheesh
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)