Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

he is not your son!

Posted by on May. 16, 2012 at 7:51 AM
  • 11 Replies
My little sister is a dumbass. She wants to have her cake and eat it to. She was with this on guy and his son for almost 5yrs. Yes she has help raise the boy. But when she cheated she lost it all. No to mention it was with guy's best friend. When she walked out the door she lost any and all rights to the boy. I was talking to my mom the other day and she was upset with sister. She told guy and boy she wanted to be with them. Then she runs back to the sleeze bag. Guy told mom that when he gets off work he was picking boy up and that will be the last time we get to see him for good. My sister texted my mom last night and told her to tell her son good night. My mom told her she didn't have a son because she choose to walk out. She choose the sleeze bag over them. My sister has a history with drugs. So does guy buy he cleaned up and said he would move to get my sister away from the drugs. But my sister is a whore. And when i talked to her last night she sounded high. So idk what to do or say to her she's a idiot. The boy is not hers she helped raise him until she choose to walk out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 16, 2012 at 7:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DanielleBishop
by on May. 16, 2012 at 7:53 AM
How are her poor decisions the child's fault because he will be the one punished
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Evonavich
by on May. 16, 2012 at 7:53 AM
Dumbass indeed
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xo.MommyW.xo
by on May. 16, 2012 at 7:55 AM
Whats sad is that the child will be the one punished. He should at least still let mom see him
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rainbow.mama
by on May. 16, 2012 at 8:01 AM
The druggie who walks out on him ?!?!?

Quoting xo.MommyW.xo:

Whats sad is that the child will be the one punished. He should at least still let mom see him

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
meagan0716
by on May. 16, 2012 at 8:02 AM
My sister was never his mom to begin with. And his bio mom is in and out of jail alot. I guy thinks its best that nobody in my family see boy because he is hurt. And he doesn't want to confuse boy and get his hopes up on seeing my sister.

Quoting xo.MommyW.xo:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ashleyrenee24
by Ashley on May. 16, 2012 at 8:02 AM
That's sad she would do that to him and the boy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xo.MommyW.xo
by on May. 16, 2012 at 8:04 AM
I know what step parent issues do to kids. Ive seen it first hand.

Quoting meagan0716:

My sister was never his mom to begin with. And his bio mom is in and out of jail alot. I guy thinks its best that nobody in my family see boy because he is hurt. And he doesn't want to confuse boy and get his hopes up on seeing my sister.

Quoting xo.MommyW.xo:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pnukey
by Jennifer on May. 16, 2012 at 8:05 AM
1 mom liked this

It's nice that she wants to still see them, but if she REALLY wanted to, she wouldn't have screwed around. Sounds like the boy will be better off in the long run with just his dad.

xo.MommyW.xo
by on May. 16, 2012 at 8:05 AM
Ugh no. The ops mom who was watching him i dgaf about the bio.mom. Thid post wasnt about bio mom

Quoting rainbow.mama:

The druggie who walks out on him ?!?!?

Quoting xo.MommyW.xo:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Two_Hearts
by on May. 16, 2012 at 8:06 AM

I don't know if it is just me , but sounds  like the guy really isnt thinking rationally.

This is not about him ...or your sister. 

The little boy is the one who is going to get hurt in the long run.

If your sister loves him as her son ..than what is the harm in her seeing him? Yes she was not faithful to the father...but what does that have to do with the son ? 

Me and my ex SO ( of 8 yrs) split up 6 months ago..he still texts , calls and see's my / our 10 yr old DD...every other weekend (overnight visits).

Just because he hurt me ..doesnt mean that i would take away the only father figure that she knows.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)