Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
Anything...

I play this game with DF and the kids when things get too negative in the house... I think we might need it here today.

Something that happened today.
A funny joke.
A compliment (even if the person isn't there to hear it).
Anything good...

Annnddd...

GO!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 16, 2012 at 1:35 PM
Replies (21-30):
HIJKLM
by Gold Member on May. 16, 2012 at 1:53 PM
Hence the name? That is very sweet of him. Lucky woman!

Quoting adore.my.guy:

I had a horrible day. My husband got a sitter and surprised me with a date night on a Monday (that very same day) after he worked a very long day. I seriously love that man!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HIJKLM
by Gold Member on May. 16, 2012 at 1:54 PM
Wow, good job! Congrats!

Quoting HannahLee87:

I lost 91lbs so far! 56 more to get to my goal!! Buying clothes is so much more fun and I didn't even get to where I want to be yet!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
coolmommy2x
by Ruby Member on May. 16, 2012 at 1:56 PM
1 mom liked this
I just got back from volunteering in DD's class and I met her new teacher (regular teacher went out on maternity leave).
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HIJKLM
by Gold Member on May. 16, 2012 at 1:59 PM
How old is DD? I like volunteering in the classrooms, especially the older kids (4th & 5th)

Quoting coolmommy2x:

I just got back from volunteering in DD's class and I met her new teacher (regular teacher went out on maternity leave).
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
soon2bemomof307
by on May. 16, 2012 at 2:01 PM
Congrats! He's beautiful.

Quoting momto2boys92106:

This wasn't today, but I had my baby boy on Saturday!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
coolmommy2x
by Ruby Member on May. 16, 2012 at 2:17 PM
1st grade. Wednedsays the PTO and district send home papers so I was stuffing folders. When I go in on Mondays, I help the kids edit their weekend journals. I love that one!

Quoting HIJKLM:

How old is DD? I like volunteering in the classrooms, especially the older kids (4th & 5th)

Quoting coolmommy2x:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HIJKLM
by Gold Member on May. 16, 2012 at 2:24 PM
Aw mines in 1st too... I like helping them with their work but the younger kids seem to try to trick you into giving them the answers.

Quoting coolmommy2x:

1st grade. Wednedsays the PTO and district send home papers so I was stuffing folders. When I go in on Mondays, I help the kids edit their weekend journals. I love that one!

Quoting HIJKLM:

Quoting coolmommy2x:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mysticalmalissa
by Malissa on May. 16, 2012 at 2:27 PM
1 mom liked this

9 days until my husband and I go on our mini vacation!!! I am so excited and need this break from real life badly!!

JuJuBee07
by Silver Member on May. 16, 2012 at 2:28 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL!! When I was in my Jr. year in High School I was almost late for my English class so I was hauling ass across the patio area to get there and a bird shit right on my arm. I was like super, not only am I late but I now get to walk into class with bird shit on my sleeve LOL! Good job getting it while driving hehe =)

Quoting Zpugs:

I beat the odds and had a bird poop on me WHILE i was driving. No convertable...just windows down and bird poop right on my arm and pants!

pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

HIJKLM
by Gold Member on May. 16, 2012 at 2:30 PM
Yay! Where to? Kid free?

Quoting mysticalmalissa:

9 days until my husband and I go on our mini vacation!!! I am so excited and need this break from real life badly!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)