Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

One month until my estimated due date...

Wow...time flies!

I am being seen twice a week now because of gd. I wonder if this will make it go by quicker or slow it down?

by on May. 17, 2012 at 12:24 AM
Replies (11-14):
champagne_rose
by on May. 17, 2012 at 12:42 AM

This is very true!

Thank you. Medium speed is the best. Too slow and I get anxious because I want to see my baby NOW and then too fast and I get anxious because wow there is going to be a lot of change!

Quoting TessB:

Lol I bet! I mean when I'm pregnant it takes years but when someone else is pregnant 40 weeks seems to fly by! Time is relative to my discomfort!

I hope your time continues at medium speed...those last few weeks like to crawl by for me ;)

Quoting champagne_rose:

Quoting TessB:

Wow, wish my pregnancies went by as fast as everyone elses! Lol

This one has speed bumps lol. It goes fast...slow...right now it is a medium(today at least lol).

Mrs.Brugger
by Tiara on May. 17, 2012 at 12:47 AM

Getting impatient! I'm 37w 4d and I want her out NOW. Max leaves June 16ish to go to his dad's for 3 months and I want her out long before then so I have time to get to know her and get into a routine and figure out BFing and whatnot, so that I have time to really focus on Max too before he leaves. I don't want his last week or 2 to be spent with me putting him on the back burner, ya know? And I want him to know her and like her so he doesn't hate her when he has to leave and she gets to stay =[

I'm in pain. All the time. Standing up is like a huge event. I never had any of this pain with Max, and now I just hurt everywhere. Also, I had an appt on Monday and saw a dr I've never seen before and he just made me feel like a complete idiot with my questions and concerns. Like I told him that my swelling has gotten a LOT worse in the last week and he looked at me with a blank stare and said, "Well yeah...you're pregnant." The entire appt was like that. So when he left the room I started crying, which of course made Max worried and asked why I was crying and trying to console me...I cleaned up my act, left and as soon as we got to the car I cried hysterically, and then AGAIN when I got home. It was just a nightmare. Tim wants me to call and complain but I'm just not that type of person.

Quoting champagne_rose:

Quoting Mrs.Brugger:

I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN FOREVER!!!!

How the freakin heck ya doing!?

GD eh?? YUCK. I had to go in for a 3 hour test bc my 1 hour test came back high but my 3 hour results were fine thankfully. I think with that many appts it will (HOPEFULLY) go by fast!

I have been in mc but still around. I am going to be here more often:)

I am doing pretty good besides the gd. It sucks but I am doing well now. Just yesterday and today(so far) I have had ideal blood sugar results.

I am so happy you don't have gd-now eat some icecream and choolate for me:)  With this pregnancy there are speed bumps and it goes fast...then slow..fast(today it feels like it's at a medium lol). I am an odd one.

how are you>

cjsix
by faith on May. 17, 2012 at 3:27 AM

Wow...it seems like you just found out not too long ago. can't wait to see pictures of this little sweetie in pink!

jenzachsam
by on May. 17, 2012 at 4:43 AM

She's alive ALIVE!  J/K...  GD sucks big monkey balls.  I would assume sooner, but I had GD and only c-sections so I have no idea...  Wow you really have a month left?  Time does fly by fast!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)