Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

What are you snacking on at this very moment?

I am eating some Delicious juicy watermelon with salt, lemon and chile powder. Soooo good I'm on my 2nd plate lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 17, 2012 at 10:03 PM
Replies (151-157):
Nerys-Kianna
by Gold Member on May. 18, 2012 at 12:17 AM

Huge fruit salad with whipped cream

elly25
by on May. 18, 2012 at 12:21 AM

It is! I want it bad! Enjoy some for me!

Quoting JocelynsMommy30:

Ugghhh that's sick. Idk how some places can still serve food when they look disgusting. On another note I'm definitely eating chinese tomorrow for dinner lol.

Quoting elly25:

Yes! It's bad here. We have two Chinese place here in town. One buffet (gag) and one that I'm shocked even passes with the food inspector. My ex used to work there........let me tell you it's wrong. So very wrong.lol! I wouldn't give my cat there food! I miss good Chinese food!

It is. There's a place that opened up just down the street from me and it's heaven I tell you. Heaven! I've went there since the day that they opened (soft opening too). It's the best! Great now I want Asian food! lol!

Sailor_nena
by Bronze Member on May. 18, 2012 at 12:25 AM
Skittles and a king size kit Kat lmao
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aidenmommy2011
by on May. 18, 2012 at 10:50 AM

Im in Chicago. They come down the streets or set up little stands on the corners. They have the best corn. and usually have mangos, cucumber, waterlemon, sometimes pineapple.

we also have the mexican icecream bars which I will be waiting for today because I really want a coconut one. They are the best icecreams ever.

Quoting jess80:

Wow, where do you ladies live that you have corn carts and Mexican style watermelon?!?!? Lol, I am in AR and all we have is fast food 😓

Quoting aidenmommy2011:

i often mix fruit together, pineapple, watermelon, and mango, and other melons and any other fruit I have.

right now I also have a ripe pineapple, so I think I will make a fruit salad

Quoting JocelynsMommy30:

Oh and you can also try mixing them together. It's soooooo good like that too!!

Quoting aidenmommy2011:

tomorrow i will have ripe mango. its still a little to firm and i like them very ripe. I love mango.

I will have to have my dh try the watermelon like that. I bet he loves it too.

Quoting JocelynsMommy30:

I knew you would like it!! I love mango it's my favorite fruit!! I usually prefer lemon with my fruit.

Quoting aidenmommy2011:

OMG its SOOOO good. I made it a little to spicy so I had to add more lemon but it was good. I now have a new snack. =)

Have you ever had a mango with chili and lime or lemon (i prefer lime)?

Quoting JocelynsMommy30:

Oh I am sure you'll like it!!

Quoting aidenmommy2011:

lol I was thinking I know I have see this before. Then I starting thinking and the corn guy sells watermelon like it in the summer. man I love corn with butter and cheese and chili on it. yum... I so want some now. I just made my self hungry. lol

I will go make some and report back to say if I like it or not. =)

Quoting JocelynsMommy30:

Haha yes I am Mexican! Lol but try them I know some ppl that come selling that by my house too. I just prefer to do it myself. It's cheaper lol

Quoting aidenmommy2011:

Quoting JocelynsMommy30:

Fresh squeezed. It's so good I hardly eat it like this but think from now on I will. So good!!

Quoting aidenmommy2011:

I am eating watermelon too, but mine is plain. I might have to try it lke that. what kinda lemon, juice or fresh squeezed?

I have a OT question for you. Are you mexican? (no offence) just the mexican corn carts that walk past my house sell waterlemon like this and I have always been to chicken to try it. it looks delicious and I love cucumbers with lemon and chile on it I think I will go make some now.

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
jess80
by on May. 18, 2012 at 11:44 AM
Sounds awesome!

Quoting aidenmommy2011:

Im in Chicago. They come down the streets or set up little stands on the corners. They have the best corn. and usually have mangos, cucumber, waterlemon, sometimes pineapple.

we also have the mexican icecream bars which I will be waiting for today because I really want a coconut one. They are the best icecreams ever.

Quoting jess80:

Wow, where do you ladies live that you have corn carts and Mexican style watermelon?!?!? Lol, I am in AR and all we have is fast food 😓

Quoting aidenmommy2011:

i often mix fruit together, pineapple, watermelon, and mango, and other melons and any other fruit I have.

right now I also have a ripe pineapple, so I think I will make a fruit salad

Quoting JocelynsMommy30:

Oh and you can also try mixing them together. It's soooooo good like that too!!

Quoting aidenmommy2011:

tomorrow i will have ripe mango. its still a little to firm and i like them very ripe. I love mango.

I will have to have my dh try the watermelon like that. I bet he loves it too.

Quoting JocelynsMommy30:

I knew you would like it!! I love mango it's my favorite fruit!! I usually prefer lemon with my fruit.

Quoting aidenmommy2011:

OMG its SOOOO good. I made it a little to spicy so I had to add more lemon but it was good. I now have a new snack. =)

Have you ever had a mango with chili and lime or lemon (i prefer lime)?

Quoting JocelynsMommy30:

Oh I am sure you'll like it!!

Quoting aidenmommy2011:

lol I was thinking I know I have see this before. Then I starting thinking and the corn guy sells watermelon like it in the summer. man I love corn with butter and cheese and chili on it. yum... I so want some now. I just made my self hungry. lol

I will go make some and report back to say if I like it or not. =)

Quoting JocelynsMommy30:

Haha yes I am Mexican! Lol but try them I know some ppl that come selling that by my house too. I just prefer to do it myself. It's cheaper lol

Quoting aidenmommy2011:

Quoting JocelynsMommy30:

Fresh squeezed. It's so good I hardly eat it like this but think from now on I will. So good!!

Quoting aidenmommy2011:

I am eating watermelon too, but mine is plain. I might have to try it lke that. what kinda lemon, juice or fresh squeezed?

I have a OT question for you. Are you mexican? (no offence) just the mexican corn carts that walk past my house sell waterlemon like this and I have always been to chicken to try it. it looks delicious and I love cucumbers with lemon and chile on it I think I will go make some now.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JocelynsMommy30
by Silver Member on May. 18, 2012 at 3:11 PM
Oh I will!!! :)

Quoting elly25:

It is! I want it bad! Enjoy some for me!

Quoting JocelynsMommy30:

Ugghhh that's sick. Idk how some places can still serve food when they look disgusting. On another note I'm definitely eating chinese tomorrow for dinner lol.

Quoting elly25:

Yes! It's bad here. We have two Chinese place here in town. One buffet (gag) and one that I'm shocked even passes with the food inspector. My ex used to work there........let me tell you it's wrong. So very wrong.lol! I wouldn't give my cat there food! I miss good Chinese food!

It is. There's a place that opened up just down the street from me and it's heaven I tell you. Heaven! I've went there since the day that they opened (soft opening too). It's the best! Great now I want Asian food! lol!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaRae85
by Bronze Member on May. 18, 2012 at 3:22 PM

Nothing. Weight Watchers. =(

lol What I wouldn't give for a good cream filled Krispy Kreme right now though!!!

But alas, I will probably just have some more water... ::sigh::. =)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN