Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I got my first 'C' in college :(

Posted by on May. 18, 2012 at 6:19 PM
  • 18 Replies
Never again will I take a 15 week course on one war. Bah!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 18, 2012 at 6:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
UxorQuodMatris.
by on May. 18, 2012 at 6:42 PM
My poor gpa :*(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Snapdragon88
by on May. 18, 2012 at 6:44 PM

lol, I remember when I got my first C in college. Organic Chemistry... I'm considering retaking it even though I don't have to, lol. MADE ME SO MAD. And my average was 79.2. AARRRGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel your pain ((hugs))

UxorQuodMatris.
by on May. 18, 2012 at 6:50 PM
Are you in a nursing program?

Quoting Snapdragon88:

lol, I remember when I got my first C in college. Organic Chemistry... I'm considering retaking it even though I don't have to, lol. MADE ME SO MAD. And my average was 79.2. AARRRGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Snapdragon88
by on May. 18, 2012 at 6:53 PM

I was doing Dental Hygiene but recently changed my major to Nuclear Medicine. Are you doing the nursing program?

Quoting UxorQuodMatris.:

Quoting Snapdragon88:

CafeMom Tickers
Gabeys_Mommy
by Silver Member on May. 18, 2012 at 6:56 PM
I got a B- this semester. I am devastated :( I just couldn't work with the type of layout...online, study, then take a test. All 5 tests were your grade...no chance to round it out with homework, etc and I'm not a good test taker. My Gram, who used to work with that particular professor even said he's a lazy douche(well different words). I'm taking 10 credits this summer. Goodluck momma.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
UxorQuodMatris.
by on May. 18, 2012 at 6:56 PM
God no lol.
I'm in general studies right now, hoping to transfer into an elementary education program.

Quoting Snapdragon88:

I was doing Dental Hygiene but recently changed my major to Nuclear Medicine. Are you doing the nursing program?

Quoting UxorQuodMatris.:

Quoting Snapdragon88:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
UxorQuodMatris.
by on May. 18, 2012 at 6:57 PM
I have it figured out to be a 3.2, down from a 3.5. Gaaaah.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Snapdragon88
by on May. 18, 2012 at 6:58 PM

My SIL is an elementary teacher. She likes it :) 

Quoting UxorQuodMatris.:

God no lol.
I'm in general studies right now, hoping to transfer into an elementary education program.

Quoting Snapdragon88:

Quoting UxorQuodMatris.:

Quoting Snapdragon88:

CafeMom Tickers
UxorQuodMatris.
by on May. 18, 2012 at 6:59 PM
I wish I could take summer classes, but dh has traveling for work and his 3 weeks for the air force.
Good luck to you too!

Quoting Gabeys_Mommy:

I got a B- this semester. I am devastated :( I just couldn't work with the type of layout...online, study, then take a test. All 5 tests were your grade...no chance to round it out with homework, etc and I'm not a good test taker. My Gram, who used to work with that particular professor even said he's a lazy douche(well different words). I'm taking 10 credits this summer. Goodluck momma.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Aphrodisiac
by on May. 18, 2012 at 6:59 PM

I got a C also this semester, I had a terrible teacher that would constantly change her mind about what she said and her rules and it was just confusing. I was her only white student and she was very mean to me, I feel she was racist.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN