Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

My Day: A Picture Journey

Posted by on May. 20, 2012 at 5:27 AM
  • 8 Replies
1 mom liked this

So, before I get started with my day, I want to show you my little bit of Genius. 

See this lunchbox?

Isn't it adorable? It was on sale for $3. Husband teased me, saying that it was useless, cause it's pretty small. HA. Little does he know, I am BRILLIANT

Most of them were gone when I took this picture, but that little box is now where I carry all of my power cords for all of the tech I carry around with me. Between my laptop, kindle, ipod, digital camera, and the Boy's Leapster, I just had so many cords floating around in my bag that I never knew where they were or if I was grabbing the right ones. Go me. ;o)

Ok, on to today. It was the BoyChild's school carnival. Daddy was working, being the clown that he is, and since it was a Saturday I decided that The BoyChild and I could wear our costumes and make-up too. This is the first time that he's decided on his own makeup. Normally I just go with what's cute, but this time I asked him what he wanted. And he said:

Three red stars HERE *pointing to his forehead* And lightning bolts here *pointing to his cheeks* in blue! ... Ok kiddo, whatever you like. So then we were set, ready to head out, Oatmeal the Clown, and ClownKevin (he picked his own clown name LOL) 

So we walked to his school, and he decided he wanted to take pictures. He discovered the zoom function on the camera.

We made it to the school, and daddy was CRAZY busy, so we didn't get any pictures with him. Instead, the Boy went crazy with all the bouncies they had. Especially the obstacle course one. He must have gone on that thing 15 times

So then it was "I wanna go on the waterslide" "No, you're not wearing your swimming clothes. I didn't know there was going to be water" "I wanna go on the water slide. I wanna watch them fill up the water slide. I wanna go on the water slide, I wanna go on the water slide." And no, it wasn't all at once, and whiny, it just felt like that LOL. 

Fine kid, go on the water slide.

HOORAY! WATERSLIDE

And then he realized 

"I'm all wet!" 
"Well ... yeah kid. What did you expect?" LMAO.

We had a really nice lunch after that, and after some more time in the bouncy houses after he got mostly dry, it was time to go home.

It was an amazing super awesome day. But black damn am I tired.  

by on May. 20, 2012 at 5:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
NatesMyBoy
by Jessie on May. 20, 2012 at 5:33 AM
1 mom liked this
That looks like fun... And that blue sky!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
themouthyone
by on May. 20, 2012 at 5:35 AM
1 mom liked this
Aww that looks like tons of fun! You are an amazing writer. Do you have a blog? Your ds is so handsome!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AnnieMcD
by on May. 20, 2012 at 5:35 AM

Yeah it was a gorgeous day out. Just warm enough for the water that they had. Not too hot, although I managed to get sunburned on the back of my neck and top of my back where I forgot I was exposed. Stupid pigtails. LOL

Quoting NatesMyBoy:

That looks like fun... And that blue sky!

AnnieMcD
by on May. 20, 2012 at 5:38 AM

Thanks. Everyone who didn't already know him referred to him as "she" ... I corrected the first few and then I realized ... his hair is long, nails (fingers and toes) are painted, and he's wearing makeup. Know what? I'll just let it go. LOL

I do have a blog HERE it's about my time learning Wicca. I don't have a personal blog for day to day stuff though, I just post my whole damn life on CM instead. ;o) 

Quoting themouthyone:

Aww that looks like tons of fun! You are an amazing writer. Do you have a blog? Your ds is so handsome!

CaptainFeast
by on May. 20, 2012 at 5:44 AM
1 mom liked this

Love it! What an awesome day :)

themouthyone
by on May. 20, 2012 at 5:49 AM
1 mom liked this
Aww don't feel bad. My dd has hair past her shoulders and everyone calls her a boy. Going to check out your blog later today!

Quoting AnnieMcD:

Thanks. Everyone who didn't already know him referred to him as "she" ... I corrected the first few and then I realized ... his hair is long, nails (fingers and toes) are painted, and he's wearing makeup. Know what? I'll just let it go. LOL

I do have a blog HERE it's about my time learning Wicca. I don't have a personal blog for day to day stuff though, I just post my whole damn life on CM instead. ;o) 

Quoting themouthyone:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mandiii04
by on May. 20, 2012 at 5:52 AM
1 mom liked this
The way you did your makeup reminds me of a local clown named Janie Annie.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mstricey
by Platinum Member on May. 20, 2012 at 6:15 AM
1 mom liked this
Awwww fun!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)