Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Did you tell him through a text msg?

Posted by   + Show Post
Just had a random thought. Any of you ladies ever tell your SO that you were pregnant through a text? I don't think I could ever do that bcuz I'd want to see his reaction. haha

If you sent a picture of the positive test, did you send a msg too or just the pic? Feel free to share your positive pregnancy photos too. <3
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 20, 2012 at 8:02 AM
Replies (31-40):
rokai
by on May. 20, 2012 at 9:08 AM
No and I wouldn't
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sam12796
by Sandy on May. 20, 2012 at 9:10 AM

The first one no I told him in person. We were in shock since we tried unsuccessfully for almost 7 years. Second we were TTC and he gave me a talk to a couple days before about how it is only the first month and he loved me so much and not to be disappointed if we did not get pregnant right away. Anyhow he was at a pool tournament and it I couldn't wait any longer so I took the test and it came back right away PREGNANT I took a pic and sent it to him. He called very excited and said he would be home soon. He was taking his final turn and couldn't wait to come home and celebrate.

Bea8403
by on May. 20, 2012 at 2:29 PM
Aww :)

Quoting sam12796:

The first one no I told him in person. We were in shock since we tried unsuccessfully for almost 7 years. Second we were TTC and he gave me a talk to a couple days before about how it is only the first month and he loved me so much and not to be disappointed if we did not get pregnant right away. Anyhow he was at a pool tournament and it I couldn't wait any longer so I took the test and it came back right away PREGNANT I took a pic and sent it to him. He called very excited and said he would be home soon. He was taking his final turn and couldn't wait to come home and celebrate.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kmencl3210
by Gold Member on May. 20, 2012 at 2:31 PM
I was talking to DH on webcam and told him I had to go to the bathroom. I had been waiting to take a test so I went and took it and came back to show/tell him the results, I couldn't tell him face to face although I would have prefered that it wasn't possible.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on May. 20, 2012 at 2:33 PM

Nope, never did that.  I always had to see his reaction too.  Now I told my mom that I was pregnant with my son in a text.  She already thought I was crazy for having 4 girls by then. :/

s.t.e.p.h
by on May. 20, 2012 at 2:34 PM

I texted him and said "so i just took a pregnancy test and i'm pretty sure it's positive...you need to come here now!"...that was almost 7 years ago.

pochaccotx
by invisible one on May. 20, 2012 at 2:35 PM
With ds I had him call me he was out of town working
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsImperfect
by on May. 20, 2012 at 2:35 PM
Mine does also lol

Quoting lovinmyboys...:

Yes. With my youngest ds. He is not one to get excited, so he normally reacts with "ok, cool".
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angi07
by on May. 20, 2012 at 2:36 PM
I redress him that I was going to kill him lol all in the love
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
myperfect4inok
by on May. 20, 2012 at 2:36 PM
No but with the twins I sent the ultrasound picture. I tried telling him but he was at the lake and had no reception so I sent the picture instead.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN