Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

yep so my 5 yr old intentionally threw a rock and shattered my storm door!!!

Posted by   + Show Post
he was throwing a fit i told him to go out and play and calm down and he can come back in when he quits throwing a fit well he got mad and found a rock,threw it and shattered my storm door!!! I was so furious with him. I took away his tv and his ps2 and im rethinking putting him on meds
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 20, 2012 at 10:53 AM
Replies (201-206):
carterscutie85
by *Shanny's Stalker* on May. 22, 2012 at 5:23 PM

They had some you could play games on..no internet or anything but I have seen super duper old models lol.

Quoting JP-StrongForTwo:

someone do the math for me....i am 27, and if i recall, computers didnt come out until i was 10....so....??? 

Quoting xLilBit22:

I am 22, when i was 5 i had a tv, computer, radio and not to mention 3 pretty big toy boxes (yes, in my room) May sound spoiled yes, but doesnt mean im a bratty person now.

LntLckrsCmQut
by on May. 22, 2012 at 5:26 PM
1 mom liked this

My guess would be that his problems stem from the very person writing this post.

KCayea
by on May. 22, 2012 at 5:30 PM

I'd make him do chores around the house to work off the cost of replacing the door give each chore a small dollar amount. like disting 2 dollars. folding laundry 2 dollars. do not pay him for cleaning his own room or picking up after himself tho. make him set and clear the table. this is stuff my 6 year old has done since she was 4 and 5

KCayea
by on May. 22, 2012 at 5:58 PM

Quoting Mom_since06:

yes i did stick him outside to calm down. Im not gonna have a 5 yr old screaming in my ear and stuff he would not go to his room he was trying to fight me im not gonna deal with that from a 5 yrr old. I figured i did him a favor by letting him calm down outside

Seriously? he is 5. if he wont go to his room you pick him up and put him there and close the door. next time you send him outside pray that it isnt a neighbors house..

_WC_Mama
by on May. 22, 2012 at 5:59 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm getting a headache,anyone have a Tylenol ?? lol

Aspiemom0203
by on May. 22, 2012 at 6:52 PM
I'm the better Mom! No me! Beat your kids! No never touch them! Buy them everything in the store! No don't buy them anything!! Your kids a brat! Yours is abused! Yours is the spawn!

Does this sum it up? Geez people get a grip!

Hey lady I'll buy you a new storm door to shut up all the parenting advice!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN