Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

50 shades of grey ..

Posted by on May. 20, 2012 at 2:35 PM
  • 12 Replies
Have you read it? I currently am on book one and can't put it down!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 20, 2012 at 2:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Arwyn724
by on May. 20, 2012 at 2:39 PM

The writing was awful.  I have no desire to read the other two.  He is a lousy Dominant and she is pathetically non-submissive.  Plus, there wasn't much to either of their personalities to really like.  I can't get into books where the characters are so non-appealing.

steph_hailee
by Gold Member on May. 20, 2012 at 2:40 PM
I will be soon. My friend is going to let me borrow them when she is done :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrs.seri
by on May. 20, 2012 at 2:41 PM
I'm currently 31% done with the last book.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kristynej
by Member on May. 20, 2012 at 2:42 PM
I wasn't able to put it down either. Can't wait to get the other 2. If you don't have them, you will need them to finish the story.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3greatkids751
by on May. 20, 2012 at 2:42 PM
Lol I've discovered that too. Shes stubborn as hell. I may or may not read the 2nd and 3rd i'll have to see how the rest turns out. Im only on ch.13

Quoting Arwyn724:

The writing was awful.  I have no desire to read the other two.  He is a lousy Dominant and she is pathetically non-submissive.  Plus, there wasn't much to either of their personalities to really like.  I can't get into books where the characters are so non-appealing.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dawn4175
by Platinum Member on May. 20, 2012 at 2:43 PM
1 mom liked this

It was a complete waste of my $9.99. I couldn't even get through the first book. The writing was atrocious.

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on May. 20, 2012 at 2:43 PM

I want to.  I was going to get it from my library because I have heard mixed reviews and I don't want to buy a book I won't like, but there are 101 requests for it.  So I am waiting.  I didn't request it yet, but I'm still waiting.

3_girls_86
by Silver Member on May. 20, 2012 at 2:44 PM
I just finished the first book. Now I have to order the other ones, since walmart doesn't carry them in the store.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Arwyn724
by on May. 20, 2012 at 2:45 PM

I was praying the helicopter would just crash and put me out of my misery.

Quoting Dawn4175:

It was a complete waste of my $9.99. I couldn't even get through the first book. The writing was atrocious.

3greatkids751
by on May. 20, 2012 at 2:45 PM
Oh I know. I ordered book one on my kindle, I'm still debating on weather or not to get the other 2 it's good but it reads like a high-schooler wrote it kinda. I do like it though! :)

Quoting kristynej:

I wasn't able to put it down either. Can't wait to get the other 2. If you don't have them, you will need them to finish the story.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)