Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I thought I've seen it all on cafe mom...wtf?

Posted by   + Show Post
In another group I'm in some dumb ass actually said, in regards to her 14 year old daughter...

"There are medicines to stop puberty but the doctors won't hand them out without a medical reason.  I checked.  :(  "

"You still can't miss the curves, but they're not on display either.  But just in case, I put her on the shot.  Not because I think she'll have sex but because some guys don't take No for an answer. Plus it stops her period"

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 22, 2012 at 8:35 AM
Replies (31-38):
Paperfishies
by Platinum Member on May. 22, 2012 at 8:54 AM
Wow, that is awful!

Quoting AFWifeNMom:

My mom put me on the shot when I was 14! I wasn't having sex but she thought "just is case" because she was a mom at 16.

When I got off the shot at 18(when I was old enough to choose) it took 6 years and 2 miscarriages for my body to be ready to conceive and carry a child

I will never FORCE my child to be on any kind of BC

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ethansmommy1987
by Bronze Member on May. 22, 2012 at 8:57 AM
I was on the shot for a year when I was 15, it was my choice though. But I would never let my daughter get te shot. It messed my body up bad.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lett
by on May. 22, 2012 at 9:02 AM

wow....

ArianasMama2007
by on May. 22, 2012 at 9:03 AM
I've been on birthcontrol since i was 13 , had a child at 20, and im now 25 with no problems . Someone please explain the 80 year old vag thing because im pretty sure i have a completely normal functional 25 year old vag
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
my4littlegirls
by and 1 boy on May. 22, 2012 at 9:04 AM

Wow she wants to stop puberty but I will have to force my 9yr old to go through it just so she doesn't look like a child later on in life. (I'm talking a few years down the road not now)

norahsmommy
by Platinum Member on May. 22, 2012 at 9:08 AM
While I dont agree with puting developing girls on bc, I think the shot is different than the pill. ( more hormones)I don't think it's meant for kids and super long term use. I have no doubt that putting children on bc can screw up their future fertility.

Quoting ArianasMama2007:

I've been on birthcontrol since i was 13 , had a child at 20, and im now 25 with no problems . Someone please explain the 80 year old vag thing because im pretty sure i have a completely normal functional 25 year old vag

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sarahb21
by Gold Member on May. 22, 2012 at 9:09 AM
What the??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
starreyedcutie
by Platinum Member on May. 22, 2012 at 9:46 AM
Wow
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)