Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I thought I've seen it all on cafe mom...wtf?

Posted by   + Show Post
In another group I'm in some dumb ass actually said, in regards to her 14 year old daughter...

"There are medicines to stop puberty but the doctors won't hand them out without a medical reason.  I checked.  :(  "

"You still can't miss the curves, but they're not on display either.  But just in case, I put her on the shot.  Not because I think she'll have sex but because some guys don't take No for an answer. Plus it stops her period"

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 22, 2012 at 8:35 AM
Replies (11-20):
jella31
by Angela on May. 22, 2012 at 8:39 AM
Okkkkkkay Carries mom, bet she calls breasts "dirty pillows" too... Lol...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
motherof33333
by on May. 22, 2012 at 8:39 AM

People are just crazy,real nut jobs

MamaJess9
by on May. 22, 2012 at 8:39 AM
OMG. I don't even know what to say about that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CBMMOM
by Silver Member on May. 22, 2012 at 8:41 AM

Quoting spitfire06:

Tell that mom that by the time that girl is 24 she will have an 80 year olds vagina...=/ one of my friends choose the shot from 16 to 24 and that's what happened to her ..she doesn't want kids tho

I don't quite understand the "80 year old vagina" concept. 

Aaeli
by on May. 22, 2012 at 8:42 AM

Quoting jella31:

Okkkkkkay Carries mom, bet she calls breasts "dirty pillows" too... Lol...

LOL That's what I was thinking, too. Someone is way to obsessed with her daughter's period.

BraydensMama163
by on May. 22, 2012 at 8:43 AM
Jesus
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sherriewlk
by on May. 22, 2012 at 8:44 AM
Me either..?

Quoting CBMMOM:

Quoting spitfire06:

Tell that mom that by the time that girl is 24 she will have an 80 year olds vagina...=/ one of my friends choose the shot from 16 to 24 and that's what happened to her ..she doesn't want kids tho

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babylamb2011
by on May. 22, 2012 at 8:45 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PinkieRed
by on May. 22, 2012 at 8:45 AM

Poor kid!

I have a 14 year old daughter myself. We've had many talks about sex, and yes, birth control. I tell her over and over that I want her to wait to have sex until she can handle the emotional consequences of it and she is responsible enough to use birth control, every single time she has sex. We also talk about making good choices in relationships, and how she should expect a boy to treat her. I hope that she won't become sexually active for at least a few more years, being only 14. 

BUT, I would also not hesitate to put her on birth control IF she were to become sexually active. I would also put her on birth control if there was a valid medical reason for it, like extremely heavy, painful periods. Mine have been heavy and painful since I was my daughter's age, and they were so much more bearable when I started on birth control pills at 19. It would have been great if I could have started on them before then.

Now, would I take my daughter to the doctor right this minute and put her on birth control, because of fear that some boy/man might try to take advantage of her? No, I would not. And I certainly would NOT try to get her on medication to stop puberty at 14 years old - how absurd is that??? Besides, once the girl is already menstruating, it's too late to stop puberty!

spitfire06
by on May. 22, 2012 at 8:46 AM
idk how it happened but that's what my friends doctor told her when she went in because of pain and bleeding etc..

Quoting CBMMOM:

Quoting spitfire06:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN