Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

The black and white ones are a couple of months before I got pregnant. I was tiny!! I am now 40+ more now then where I was then! :( sigh... To only have my pre-pregnancy bod back! You wanna share your pre-preg pics too? Peez?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 23, 2012 at 1:53 AM
Replies (21-30):
maris1192
by on May. 23, 2012 at 2:06 AM
Lol thank you, I wish thats all I saw too.

Quoting NattysMommy:

Ugh the only thing I notice on you is your hair and beautiful skin, GORGEOUS!!!!

Quoting maris1192:

Here is a better body comparison
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
maris1192
by on May. 23, 2012 at 2:07 AM
Thank you! It means a lot!

Quoting love_me4ever:

you are still gorgeous!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
love_me4ever
by on May. 23, 2012 at 2:08 AM
1 mom liked this
btw I love the pic.with,the purple dress :)

Quoting maris1192:

Thank you! It means a lot!

Quoting love_me4ever:

you are still gorgeous!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NattysMommy
by Platinum Member on May. 23, 2012 at 2:10 AM
You look great to me!! I used to be under weight, not by choice. I thought I would love to be all skinny like that again until stress took me back down to my pre-marriage weight of 100. I hated it, thought I looked like a sick person. Took me til I was four months pregnant to get back to my ”pre-stress” size. I hope I don't lose it all again!

Quoting maris1192:

Oh no momma! Your body is amazing in that dress!! Makes your hoo-has look even better!! I'd kill for that body!!

Quoting kit_manson:

my only pre-baby body shot. I was 15 and tiny. I was just getting over anorexia and weighed about 95 lbs. Look at that thigh! I miss that.

This is my body now. I measured today, and apparently I should wear a size 12 dress. A 12! My highest ever was 2. Normally I'd wear a 0. I have BDD, so I see rolls everywhere. It's not just a case of negative thinking, it's a genuine disorder. I also have OCD and anxiety, and health issues prevent me from exercising. I miss being tiny. I miss anorexia. I miss compliments and smiles from strangers. I hate when people ask if I'm pregnant; I'm not. My son is 18 months old now. They say 9 months up and 9 down, so I guess this is what I'm stuck with.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kit_manson
by Bronze Member on May. 23, 2012 at 2:15 AM

Thank you. It's a strategy of mine, actually. The dresses hide my chubbles, haha. My SO doesn't mind me one bit, but it stresses our relationship when I get it in my head that I'm fat. I'll never return to Ana, but it stays with you like a drug does an addict.

Quoting maris1192:

Oh no momma! Your body is amazing in that dress!! Makes your hoo-has look even better!! I'd kill for that body!!

Quoting kit_manson:

my only pre-baby body shot. I was 15 and tiny. I was just getting over anorexia and weighed about 95 lbs. Look at that thigh! I miss that.

This is my body now. I measured today, and apparently I should wear a size 12 dress. A 12! My highest ever was 2. Normally I'd wear a 0. I have BDD, so I see rolls everywhere. It's not just a case of negative thinking, it's a genuine disorder. I also have OCD and anxiety, and health issues prevent me from exercising. I miss being tiny. I miss anorexia. I miss compliments and smiles from strangers. I hate when people ask if I'm pregnant; I'm not. My son is 18 months old now. They say 9 months up and 9 down, so I guess this is what I'm stuck with.

The first rock thrown again,
Welcome to Hell, Little Saint

Mother Gaia in slaughter,
Welcome to Paradise, Soldier

.KFeatherable.
by Bronze Member on May. 23, 2012 at 2:15 AM
Bump! I'll post pics when I am at my computer
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CrystalDawn2506
by Gold Member on May. 23, 2012 at 2:15 AM

I was 165 pre pregnancy lol. 

Don't mind me I take AWEFUL pics haha.

During pregnancy got up to 213 by the time I had her

After pregnancy was @ 214 

Now 6 yrs later @ 248

So girl you are NOTHING compared to me lol. But I am now working on it : )

mitchiesgirl
by on May. 23, 2012 at 2:15 AM
I used to be 120 (big boobs, skinny waist, slightly hippy with a booty). Now I'm 180 (after 2 kids). I'm so depressed and I've been working hard to get back to where o was but I've got thyroid issues :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JacksMom1221
by on May. 23, 2012 at 2:18 AM

At a Halloween party a few years ago

Being skinny at a festival we have here.

maris1192
by on May. 23, 2012 at 2:18 AM
Honestly I think now you have more of a womanly, motherly look to you. If that make sense. Lol but I really do think you look better now. You are gorgeous!

Quoting CrystalDawn2506:

I was 165 pre pregnancy lol. 

Don't mind me I take AWEFUL pics haha.

During pregnancy got up to 213 by the time I had her

After pregnancy was @ 214 

Now 6 yrs later @ 248

So girl you are NOTHING compared to me lol. But I am now working on it : )

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN