Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The black and white ones are a couple of months before I got pregnant. I was tiny!! I am now 40+ more now then where I was then! :( sigh... To only have my pre-pregnancy bod back! You wanna share your pre-preg pics too? Peez?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 23, 2012 at 1:53 AM
Replies (21-30):
maris1192
by on May. 23, 2012 at 2:06 AM
Lol thank you, I wish thats all I saw too.

Quoting NattysMommy:

Ugh the only thing I notice on you is your hair and beautiful skin, GORGEOUS!!!!

Quoting maris1192:

Here is a better body comparison
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
maris1192
by on May. 23, 2012 at 2:07 AM
Thank you! It means a lot!

Quoting love_me4ever:

you are still gorgeous!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
love_me4ever
by on May. 23, 2012 at 2:08 AM
1 mom liked this
btw I love the pic.with,the purple dress :)

Quoting maris1192:

Thank you! It means a lot!

Quoting love_me4ever:

you are still gorgeous!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NattysMommy
by Platinum Member on May. 23, 2012 at 2:10 AM
You look great to me!! I used to be under weight, not by choice. I thought I would love to be all skinny like that again until stress took me back down to my pre-marriage weight of 100. I hated it, thought I looked like a sick person. Took me til I was four months pregnant to get back to my ”pre-stress” size. I hope I don't lose it all again!

Quoting maris1192:

Oh no momma! Your body is amazing in that dress!! Makes your hoo-has look even better!! I'd kill for that body!!

Quoting kit_manson:

my only pre-baby body shot. I was 15 and tiny. I was just getting over anorexia and weighed about 95 lbs. Look at that thigh! I miss that.

This is my body now. I measured today, and apparently I should wear a size 12 dress. A 12! My highest ever was 2. Normally I'd wear a 0. I have BDD, so I see rolls everywhere. It's not just a case of negative thinking, it's a genuine disorder. I also have OCD and anxiety, and health issues prevent me from exercising. I miss being tiny. I miss anorexia. I miss compliments and smiles from strangers. I hate when people ask if I'm pregnant; I'm not. My son is 18 months old now. They say 9 months up and 9 down, so I guess this is what I'm stuck with.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kit_manson
by Bronze Member on May. 23, 2012 at 2:15 AM

Thank you. It's a strategy of mine, actually. The dresses hide my chubbles, haha. My SO doesn't mind me one bit, but it stresses our relationship when I get it in my head that I'm fat. I'll never return to Ana, but it stays with you like a drug does an addict.

Quoting maris1192:

Oh no momma! Your body is amazing in that dress!! Makes your hoo-has look even better!! I'd kill for that body!!

Quoting kit_manson:

my only pre-baby body shot. I was 15 and tiny. I was just getting over anorexia and weighed about 95 lbs. Look at that thigh! I miss that.

This is my body now. I measured today, and apparently I should wear a size 12 dress. A 12! My highest ever was 2. Normally I'd wear a 0. I have BDD, so I see rolls everywhere. It's not just a case of negative thinking, it's a genuine disorder. I also have OCD and anxiety, and health issues prevent me from exercising. I miss being tiny. I miss anorexia. I miss compliments and smiles from strangers. I hate when people ask if I'm pregnant; I'm not. My son is 18 months old now. They say 9 months up and 9 down, so I guess this is what I'm stuck with.

The first rock thrown again,
Welcome to Hell, Little Saint

Mother Gaia in slaughter,
Welcome to Paradise, Soldier

.KFeatherable.
I have a doctors appt tomorrow. Thank goodness it isn't going to snow, like I had originally thought!
Yesterday at 1:29 PM
by Kristyn on May. 23, 2012 at 2:15 AM
Bump! I'll post pics when I am at my computer
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CrystalDawn2506
by Gold Member on May. 23, 2012 at 2:15 AM

I was 165 pre pregnancy lol. 

Don't mind me I take AWEFUL pics haha.

During pregnancy got up to 213 by the time I had her

After pregnancy was @ 214 

Now 6 yrs later @ 248

So girl you are NOTHING compared to me lol. But I am now working on it : )

mitchiesgirl
by on May. 23, 2012 at 2:15 AM
I used to be 120 (big boobs, skinny waist, slightly hippy with a booty). Now I'm 180 (after 2 kids). I'm so depressed and I've been working hard to get back to where o was but I've got thyroid issues :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JacksMom1221
by on May. 23, 2012 at 2:18 AM

At a Halloween party a few years ago

Being skinny at a festival we have here.

maris1192
by on May. 23, 2012 at 2:18 AM
Honestly I think now you have more of a womanly, motherly look to you. If that make sense. Lol but I really do think you look better now. You are gorgeous!

Quoting CrystalDawn2506:

I was 165 pre pregnancy lol. 

Don't mind me I take AWEFUL pics haha.

During pregnancy got up to 213 by the time I had her

After pregnancy was @ 214 

Now 6 yrs later @ 248

So girl you are NOTHING compared to me lol. But I am now working on it : )

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN