Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

is it ok for your spouse to text his co workers? update: So here it goes again in BLUE

Posted by   + Show Post

Poll

Question: Is it ok for your Spouse to text co- workers?

Options:

YES perfectly fine

No - dont think its good

unknown

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 709

View Results

So would you be upset if your spouse was texting his co-workers ?

so I found myself having to load my family (kids) in the car and my dh is texting away on his phone mind you I have three children , the youngest less then 2 having to get them all loaded up grab diaper bag ect , and my dh is already in the car with his cell phone in tow texting yep you guess it one of his co workers , I'm like who are you texting that is so important he hesitated at first and said (XXXX) name and it was one of his co workers , she just broke up with her fiance and apparently she was needing help moving some things . I said what the heck we are on our way to go eat and he is texting this women, like he is some type of super hero or something (insert chuckle here) , I told him, I was pretty upset about it and he said he wouldn't do it again well he left his phone out in the car last night so I went out there and sure enough he was texting her again  im not trying to pry in his buisness but he is my spouse and I think I have a right to know what is going on I would think I would have the right to know, to help her move some things!

So I feel like he is keeping things from me and like I shouldn't be upset about it!

I guess im making a big deal out of it . He was like I cant just ignore them , I have to work with these people and try to make them happy!

Well doing things outside of work is not a good ideal to me but that is just me! maybe im wrong but I dont know!

I know I was wrong in checking his phone but wouldn't you be upset if your spouse was doing things behind your back?

How would you feel about it ?

Tell me its not going to hurt my feelings just be honest am I being wrong just let me know and I'll just leave it at that!

Also he works with is mainly women!!

Update: Well I got my call log from May2nd until now June 7th to one number on the list there has been 129 text message incoming and outgoing to that number alone!

by on May. 23, 2012 at 10:14 AM
Replies (461-464):
NewJoyOn1308
by Platinum Member on May. 28, 2012 at 12:04 PM
I know mine does and I don't go through his phone because I don't need to know everything being said back and forth. I doubt it's anything inappropriate and if it is, it will be revealed to me without me having to go looking for it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nursetina
by on May. 28, 2012 at 9:14 PM

I would be upset and I would read his texts.

brettsmomma
by Tammie on May. 28, 2012 at 9:16 PM

I wouldn't care in the slightest. My man is an adult and allow to make choices for himself. He knows that if he chooses wrong he stands to lose us. 

pause_25
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 1:32 PM

Quoting ardan85:

How did she get his number??

They all have a card he works in a Branch so there is aprox 8-10 people in the group!

He is her boss so if she calls in or something is wrong she has to report to him!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN