Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today I went and had lunch with DD who is in preschool. One of the boys in her class tipped his lunch tray and the top bun of his chicken sandwich fell on the floor. The teachers aide picked it up, put it back on his sandwich and told him to sit down... I was kind of shocked. When I picked DD up this afternoon, I told his mom about it and she was pissed! I wasn't trying to get the lady in trouble, but seriously.. who does that?

by on May. 23, 2012 at 7:45 PM
Replies (21-30):
MammaPaparazza
by on May. 23, 2012 at 9:18 PM
Then no way in hell

Quoting Doc.Mc.Lissa:

guess I should have mentioned that it was a chicken parmesan sandwich.. So it had spaghetti sauce on it.

Quoting MammaPaparazza:

I kiss it up to god then num num it up! But on a serious note if irs not a wet type food like gum or candy or life potatoes then no...but anything else is game.

Thats probably how I got pseudomonas

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MilfShake26
by on May. 23, 2012 at 9:19 PM
Ewwww
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jadsmummy
by on May. 23, 2012 at 9:35 PM
1 mom liked this

It was JUST a bun, its not like a serving of spaghetti fell of the floor and she scooped it back up.

Doc.Mc.Lissa
by on May. 23, 2012 at 10:04 PM

The bun did have spaghetti sauce on it. It was chicken parmesan.

Quoting jadsmummy:

It was JUST a bun, its not like a serving of spaghetti fell of the floor and she scooped it back up.

SunnyJoJo
by on May. 25, 2012 at 12:11 AM

Yep, same here!

Quoting pampire:

Once it hits the floor it belongs to the dog.  That's the rule in our house.  No matter how recently you've cleaned the floor, once you've walked on it, it's contaminated.  My immune system has enough to deal with without eating floor food.  You were right to tell the mom.

aidenmommy2011
by on May. 25, 2012 at 12:14 AM

Quoting AllieJ11:

At home if one of the kids did that I would just pick it up and tell them to eat it/eat it myself because I know that the floor is clean, but I wouldn't do that in a public place...

This.

my ds often eats off my floor, when I am cooking I hand him a few cheerios and he puts them on the floor. I mop everyday with the shark steam mop. my floor is clean.

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
shortcakes13
by Bronze Member on May. 25, 2012 at 12:16 AM
1 mom liked this
I would do that with my own children in my own house (after inspection) but never in a public place or to someone else's kid...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovelove211
by Silver Member on May. 25, 2012 at 12:16 AM

Quoting Mamaof3and1tobe:

I wouldn't do that in a public place :\

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jessi2girls
by Silver Member on May. 25, 2012 at 12:24 AM

yeah, that's gross.

jarji
by on May. 25, 2012 at 12:27 AM

I can't believe a teacher did that. I think it's disgusting and I would be extremely mad if that happened to my kids. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)