Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Someone really needs to take my computer away...ugh

Posted by on May. 23, 2012 at 11:03 PM
  • 45 Replies

Not sure why..but all this 2012 end of the world crap has got me freaked out. Not to mention that solar activity is supposed to reach its max this year..I keep looking up stuff about the solar activity to calm my nerves. However, everything that comes up scares the shit out of me. I find myself checking the bars on my cell phone to make sure I have normal service. We have Direct TV and tonight the picture keeps messing up and I keep thinking, is it doing it because of the solar activity ? I feel so stupid for being freaked out, I know whatever is going to happen and will, I know there is no sense to be worried about it because if we are going to get wiped out it will happen no matter what....it just seems to go together to perfectly though, mayan calender saying the world will end this year and the solar activity being crazy...omg I have crossed over to being nuts lol Ok please be nice.

by on May. 23, 2012 at 11:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
_WC_Mama
by on May. 23, 2012 at 11:05 PM

Eh it doesn't bother me..

embersparkle
by on May. 23, 2012 at 11:08 PM

I wish it didnt bother me. I need to be cut off from all news and internet.

Quoting _WC_Mama:

Eh it doesn't bother me..

alwayskk
by on May. 23, 2012 at 11:10 PM
2 moms liked this

Maybe you should watch Melancholia. Then you can google the path of planets headed towards earth instead.

Mabuka
by on May. 23, 2012 at 11:10 PM
2 moms liked this

Even if we knew for sure that it was going to happen, there's no sense in worrying about it. Nothing you can do to stop it. Just relax and enjoy life while you still can. ;) 

embersparkle
by on May. 23, 2012 at 11:12 PM

lol that sounds interesting.

Quoting alwayskk:

Maybe you should watch Melancholia. Then you can google the path of planets headed towards earth instead.

embersparkle
by on May. 23, 2012 at 11:13 PM

I'll be over this craziness in the morning lol I need to stop looking stuff up on the internet.

Quoting Mabuka:

Even if we knew for sure that it was going to happen, there's no sense in worrying about it. Nothing you can do to stop it. Just relax and enjoy life while you still can. ;) 

mlsc85
by on May. 23, 2012 at 11:21 PM
1 mom liked this

If its going to happen it is going to happen. Nothing we can do, so just don't sweat it. You could die in a car accident tomorrow...I highly doubt you are cringing at the thought of that.

Well, maybe now you are, lol.

T-HoneyLuv
by on May. 23, 2012 at 11:24 PM
Exactly! Plus isnt there that massive volcano in Yellowstone park thats way.overdue for an eruption???

Quoting mlsc85:

If its going to happen it is going to happen. Nothing we can do, so just don't sweat it. You could die in a car accident tomorrow...I highly doubt you are cringing at the thought of that.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mlsc85
by on May. 23, 2012 at 11:26 PM

Yep....

There is also a huge rise in antibiotic resistant diseases... 

Quoting T-HoneyLuv:

Exactly! Plus isnt there that massive volcano in Yellowstone park thats way.overdue for an eruption???

Quoting mlsc85:

T-HoneyLuv
by on May. 23, 2012 at 11:28 PM
True... True. The whole global warming thing is wreaking havoc on our delicate ecosystem too....

Quoting mlsc85:

Yep....

There is also a huge rise in antibiotic resistant diseases... 

Quoting T-HoneyLuv:

Quoting mlsc85:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)