Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

My new haircut. Havent had my hair seriously cut in years. Didnt really take much length off. Just took the split ends off, so about 2 inches and did a few long layers and evened it out (long story. NEVER LET YOUR HUSBAND CUT YOUR HAIR..hehe).

The front is short only because well im a dork and got it tangled in a comb a year or so ago and had to cut the come out. But i like how it looks. Im so fighting the urge to put my bandana on tho :-/ hard habit to break. lol 

by on May. 24, 2012 at 3:08 AM
Replies (21-30):
mstkn.identity
by on May. 24, 2012 at 3:46 AM

The lady who cut it used some kind of curl cream (i think). I dont normally do anything to it but a little bit of coconut oil after i shower and sometimes a mousse (TRESemme)

Quoting AnnieMcD:

It's adorable! What product do you use to get your curls looking so nice and pretty. Cause mine are just a mess. I swear unless I use a bunch of mousse or gel or whatever, my hair just looks unbrushed. 

mstkn.identity
by on May. 24, 2012 at 3:46 AM

Yes i do :-) thanks. I have eye make up on in this one though and im not in the hospital bathroom. lol

Quoting thehickinhickor:

Ya know what i think lol here's a bump

mstkn.identity
by on May. 24, 2012 at 3:47 AM

Quoting CBMMOM:

You look pretty.  Your hair really does look nice and healthy.

KelticLady
by Bronze Member on May. 24, 2012 at 3:51 AM
Your hair is beautiful! Leave it down! I used to spend major money to get my hair to do that and it never looked that good. I Am. Jealous.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mstkn.identity
by on May. 24, 2012 at 3:53 AM

Thanks. I have tried many times to quit wearing bandanas, but they have become a part of me. lol. I just dont feel like me without them.

Quoting KelticLady:

Your hair is beautiful! Leave it down! I used to spend major money to get my hair to do that and it never looked that good. I Am. Jealous.

Kayla2013
by Bronze Member on May. 24, 2012 at 3:54 AM
love your curls! it looks good and your beautiful! have fun with the new do!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mstkn.identity
by on May. 24, 2012 at 3:55 AM

Quoting Kayla2013:

Kayla2013
by Bronze Member on May. 24, 2012 at 4:01 AM
i know the feeling. except mine thing is I never styled my hair. i used to just wash, brush and go. i keep wanting to do that but i jst got it cut last monday(6inches off) and have naturally curly hair, so if i dont style it, ugh it looks horrid. it takes time to get used to but have df/dh/so/ or kids hide your bandanas. then you wouldnt have them! lol. good luck

Quoting mstkn.identity:

Quoting Kayla2013:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mstkn.identity
by on May. 24, 2012 at 4:07 AM

hahaha. I kill someone they touch my bandanas. lol. Seriously i go nuts if i aint at least got one in my pocket. hehe. 

I might try to go a few days without one and see what happens.

Quoting Kayla2013:

i know the feeling. except mine thing is I never styled my hair. i used to just wash, brush and go. i keep wanting to do that but i jst got it cut last monday(6inches off) and have naturally curly hair, so if i dont style it, ugh it looks horrid. it takes time to get used to but have df/dh/so/ or kids hide your bandanas. then you wouldnt have them! lol. good luck

Quoting mstkn.identity:

Quoting Kayla2013:

mstkn.identity
by on May. 24, 2012 at 4:41 AM

bump

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)