Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My new haircut. Havent had my hair seriously cut in years. Didnt really take much length off. Just took the split ends off, so about 2 inches and did a few long layers and evened it out (long story. NEVER LET YOUR HUSBAND CUT YOUR HAIR..hehe).

The front is short only because well im a dork and got it tangled in a comb a year or so ago and had to cut the come out. But i like how it looks. Im so fighting the urge to put my bandana on tho :-/ hard habit to break. lol 

by on May. 24, 2012 at 3:08 AM
Replies (21-30):
mstkn.identity
by on May. 24, 2012 at 3:46 AM

The lady who cut it used some kind of curl cream (i think). I dont normally do anything to it but a little bit of coconut oil after i shower and sometimes a mousse (TRESemme)

Quoting AnnieMcD:

It's adorable! What product do you use to get your curls looking so nice and pretty. Cause mine are just a mess. I swear unless I use a bunch of mousse or gel or whatever, my hair just looks unbrushed. 

mstkn.identity
by on May. 24, 2012 at 3:46 AM

Yes i do :-) thanks. I have eye make up on in this one though and im not in the hospital bathroom. lol

Quoting thehickinhickor:

Ya know what i think lol here's a bump

mstkn.identity
by on May. 24, 2012 at 3:47 AM

Quoting CBMMOM:

You look pretty.  Your hair really does look nice and healthy.

KelticLady
by Bronze Member on May. 24, 2012 at 3:51 AM
Your hair is beautiful! Leave it down! I used to spend major money to get my hair to do that and it never looked that good. I Am. Jealous.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mstkn.identity
by on May. 24, 2012 at 3:53 AM

Thanks. I have tried many times to quit wearing bandanas, but they have become a part of me. lol. I just dont feel like me without them.

Quoting KelticLady:

Your hair is beautiful! Leave it down! I used to spend major money to get my hair to do that and it never looked that good. I Am. Jealous.

Kayla2013
by Bronze Member on May. 24, 2012 at 3:54 AM
love your curls! it looks good and your beautiful! have fun with the new do!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mstkn.identity
by on May. 24, 2012 at 3:55 AM

Quoting Kayla2013:

Kayla2013
by Bronze Member on May. 24, 2012 at 4:01 AM
i know the feeling. except mine thing is I never styled my hair. i used to just wash, brush and go. i keep wanting to do that but i jst got it cut last monday(6inches off) and have naturally curly hair, so if i dont style it, ugh it looks horrid. it takes time to get used to but have df/dh/so/ or kids hide your bandanas. then you wouldnt have them! lol. good luck

Quoting mstkn.identity:

Quoting Kayla2013:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mstkn.identity
by on May. 24, 2012 at 4:07 AM

hahaha. I kill someone they touch my bandanas. lol. Seriously i go nuts if i aint at least got one in my pocket. hehe. 

I might try to go a few days without one and see what happens.

Quoting Kayla2013:

i know the feeling. except mine thing is I never styled my hair. i used to just wash, brush and go. i keep wanting to do that but i jst got it cut last monday(6inches off) and have naturally curly hair, so if i dont style it, ugh it looks horrid. it takes time to get used to but have df/dh/so/ or kids hide your bandanas. then you wouldnt have them! lol. good luck

Quoting mstkn.identity:

Quoting Kayla2013:

mstkn.identity
by on May. 24, 2012 at 4:41 AM

bump

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN