Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

my 6mo is the size of your toddler.

Posted by on May. 25, 2012 at 3:43 PM
  • 131 Replies
My son Will is going to be 7 months on the first, he is now 27lbs and 31 inches. Both his pedi and W.I.C say he is a perfect example of breastfeeding gone right. Well when I ask why does he feed so long, they tell me because he is so big. I tried getting him on a feeding schedual, no luck he flips out till he is sick. Currently he feeds for 30-45 mins, sometimes an hour. About every hour- two hours, but can go up to three or four if we are out. (The car knocks him out). He is my first bf on demand baby, my oldest couldnt bf his reflux was to bad, plus he was preemie. Which is another reason I am shocked by his size. My ss is 20 months, 26lbs and 33.5 inches. My 3.5yr Old ds is 38lbs and 39inches.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 25, 2012 at 3:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
2manydiapers
by on May. 25, 2012 at 3:44 PM
I am going to upload some recent pics brb I am mobile
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sherry132
by Sherry on May. 25, 2012 at 3:46 PM

Uh when he's about twenty. LOL My son is 13 and just passed me in height. There are no signs of him stopping anytime soon. 

I don't have any experience with bf. I don't have milk ducts so I couldn't breastfeed. I barely even have any breast at all. 

2manydiapers
by on May. 25, 2012 at 3:49 PM
Lol the dr and wic said start baby food... He hates baby food spits it right out no matter the kinds. I think I am gonna have to wait till 9 months and try baby lead solids.

Quoting sherry132:

Uh when he's about twenty. LOL My son is 13 and just passed me in height. There are no signs of him stopping anytime soon. 

I don't have any experience with bf. I don't have milk ducts so I couldn't breastfeed. I barely even have any breast at all. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2manydiapers
by on May. 25, 2012 at 3:50 PM

He is close to maxing out his infant carrier. Eta: this is the snug ride 32, it maxes out at 30lbs & 32inches.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2manydiapers
by on May. 25, 2012 at 3:58 PM
1 mom liked this

Thats a 12-18m onesie
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2manydiapers
by on May. 25, 2012 at 4:00 PM

He is napping on our queen bed
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ashora1990
by on May. 25, 2012 at 4:01 PM
hes looks really tall! im guessing thats why he weighs more.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
grammarpolice
by on May. 25, 2012 at 4:01 PM

I'm sure he'll slow down soon & it'll all even out. Just do what YOU feel it right - don't take any one's advice but you & your hubby.

Tiffwith3plus3
by on May. 25, 2012 at 4:02 PM
Arevyou sure he hasn't already maxed out his carrier? Mine ends at 22 pounds, and I don't know of any that go over 25. You might wanna check.

Quoting 2manydiapers:

He is close to maxing out his infant carrier
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gum.drop
by on May. 25, 2012 at 4:03 PM
2 moms liked this
Sounds like BF gone wrong....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN