Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Hubby made me feel like sh**... PICS added...UPDATE!

Posted by   + Show Post

My husband made me feel like shit on 3 separate occasions in one Walmart trip.

My daughter and I were looking at bathing suits and he said to me, "what size do you need, probably like a 3x?" As he looks me head to toe.

Than we were walking by the pharmacy he stops and stares at diet pills for a few and than says to me "do you want to try any of these, you should".

And lastly, we were at a gas station and he had to go in to pre pay and these 4 girls were standing outside their car in front of the store smoking. Hubby walks out of the store and one of the girls asks for a light and my hubby was wearing his shirt and tie from work and she grabs his tie and runs her hands down it. Than she leans in and runs her hand down his chest. Hubby has a shit eating grin on his face as he's walking back to the car. He pumps gas and gets in the car and says to me, "you should be thankful I'm with you"

I want to become a bulimic or something. I hate myself.

UPDATE....

Sorry I've been busy but I've been replying to peoples comments. That night, we didnt talk but the next day we texted all day while he was at work. He came up with all these excuses saying I'm the one saying I want to lose weight all the time and he was just trying to motivate me. WRONG way to do that. I told him, if he didnt love me, respect me, appreciate me than I was going to leave with MY kids. Yes, he's their dad but if he's going to degrade me cause of how I look, Im going to take what is mine. He begged me not to leave but my kids were sitting here watching me cry. SO, we packed and went to my brothers house. I needed time alone. As of right now, I left him. We have been talking obviously cause of our kids but I have no desire to go "home" right now. I've been driving the kids back and forth to school since my brother lives in a total different district but there's only like 3 weeks left of school, Im not going to pull them. Anyway......thats my update. I dont know what to do from here.

by on May. 25, 2012 at 11:19 PM
Replies (421-430):
.Sugaree.
by on May. 29, 2012 at 4:31 AM
2 moms liked this
Looks like he has no room to talk. You are better looking than him! He should be glad HE has YOU!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Khaleesi
by on May. 29, 2012 at 4:35 AM

Your husband doesn't look he has any room to talk in the weight department. Start being a shit to him and making snide comments like that, see how he likes it.

CallxMexMama
by Lisa on May. 29, 2012 at 7:18 AM
I don't do anything. I am a sahm that takes care of our kids and house. You never know the back story but I've been with him through hell and back already.

Quoting Liyoness:

We all have a breaking point. Some of us never reach it, of course, but we all have one when things slip out that are nasty and cruel because we're so fed up and frustrated with someone. It doesn't make it okay by any stretch of the imagination, however being able to identify why you are at that point and how you got there can help to mend some of the pain and anger being exchanged in the relationship.

*Shrug* I don't think that her husband has done the worst thing imaginable. Extremely hurtful and out of line, definitely, but the OP must be doing something equally harsh, herself, to contribute to his desire to hurt her.

Quoting areid1023:

this is confusing...

if you feel like his behavior is so nasty and cruel why do you think its justifiable by what 'point' she is at?

Quoting Liyoness:

There's obviously more to this than just him putting you down-

Why did you let yourself go?

Why are you at the point where he feels the desire to be so nasty and cruel?

Have you discussed this issue before?

Are you guys seeing a therapist for your marital issues?

Has he kept himself in fairly decent shape?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sbreece
by on May. 29, 2012 at 7:28 AM
1 mom liked this
I would try the diet pills, buy myself some new make up, buy some new clothes, get all sexy and ..then I'd leave. Tell him thanks for suggesting I try something different..I think i'll find a different man while I'm at it. You look sad in your pics and he looks happy. That's not fair. Why degrade yourself? Better yet..why let him degrade you. I'll never understand why women feel "stuck with an asshole". I have been there and left. It was hard as hell but its not impossible. You don't stay because you have kids together. That's a cop out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
boysmom5
by on May. 29, 2012 at 7:33 AM
You deserve better. Don't let him get you down. And I'm sorry, but he's not exactly Mr. Fit and Trim.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lisa_Lynn
by on May. 29, 2012 at 7:33 AM

Quoting boshs1andonly:

Quoting katiegirl:

Wtf, why are you still with him?

Daisypath Wedding tickers

EmberSophia27
by on May. 29, 2012 at 7:37 AM
Looser!!! You deserve better than that!! If YOU are unhappy with your weight than I encourage healthy dieting...eating less crap and exercising more...not diet pills or eating disorders. Fuck what he thinks, but its important for u to be happy and confident within yourself! Becoming a single mom is a great modivator to loosing that baby weight! Then it's the ultimate revenge u look amazing and are happy with someone else while he is still fat ugly and miserable ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
icantshowmyface
by on May. 29, 2012 at 7:38 AM
It's not very nice how he suggested to you that you may be over weight but maybe he is upset that you are and didn't know how to voice his concerns. So he nonchalantly threw that out in conversation. Did you meet him at a smaller size? Maybe you can try just eating healthier and a bit more exercise to show some initiative that you're trying.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy_2_be_2010
by Platinum Member on May. 29, 2012 at 7:38 AM
He needs to lose the dumb jerk
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommaLaura
by Silver Member on May. 29, 2012 at 7:39 AM
Im sorry he said those things to you. Sometimes men can say things without thinking first. Have you let him know that he hurt your feelings a lot by making thoae comments? Best of luck.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN