Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

i came so close to walking out of the grocery store i work in with out my kids...

yup i did. i work at a city market here in colorado and today i dont work until 5 but i had to go get some food for the week so we went to the store i work at and i got my kids two little trumoo chocolate milk jugs. that is what they wanted and i said okay. so at the end of the shopping trip i go to star bucks and they want a chocolate milk from there and i said No you have yours in the cart. all hell broke loose and both were on the floor and crying and whinning and my son lets out this huge scream... so i got my stuff and started walking out of the store with out my kids but then stopped and waited for them to notice i was gone.. 

i was so embarrassed by their behavoir in front of my co workers that i just want to hide all day and not go into work lol oh my god i let loose on them in the car but man that was horrible

by on May. 26, 2012 at 12:57 PM
Replies (31-32):
shadow_lark
by Gold Member on May. 26, 2012 at 4:21 PM
I do the same thing. i just tell them, Im leaving now, bye and start walking away. works every time.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BEXi
by on May. 26, 2012 at 4:25 PM
1 mom liked this

When my kids were younger and had public meltdowns, I had always dreamed of dropping everything in my arms, falling to the floor, kicking and screaming, just like that one commercial. I bet cha it wouldve worked! LOL.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)