Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Has the B**** group phase ended ? ***Edit****

Posted by   + Show Post

I remember way back when in 2008 , Bitch groups were very popular on cm...I was browsing groups, looking for the ones I remember and I have noticed their activity is dead, or the group doesn't exist anymore. Or are there just new ones ? Random thought lol

This is not a drag bitch groups down post, I realize there are alot where its just a bunch of cm friends...I'm just remembering my expeirences in them when I first joined , alot of them have changed in the past four years. This is more just a trip down memory lane.

CafeMom Tickers
by on May. 26, 2012 at 2:07 PM
Replies (21-30):
embersparkle
by on May. 26, 2012 at 2:25 PM
2 moms liked this

I agree. You know cause you can be fierce with a keyboard lol

Quoting ..guesswho..:

I tried my hand at those groups and didn't care for them. It's hard to be "hard core" on the Internet. And just plain silly if you ask me.

KeepJeep
by on May. 26, 2012 at 2:26 PM
I think a lot of those groups have contests to see which member recruits the most new people. There isn't always a rhyme or reason to their recruitment. It's random.

Quoting Beautiful31mom:

Yeah I think they think that they can use me as fodder. They are mistaken, I will not join those groups.

Thank you for saying I am nice!

Quoting singlemom1208:

You do? You're one of the nicest mom's on here

Quoting Beautiful31mom:

or they got closed down and remade. they are still around, I get invites for them.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
caito
by Platinum Member on May. 26, 2012 at 2:26 PM

Oh no, there are still tons of them.

KblazeMomOf2
by on May. 26, 2012 at 2:26 PM
I left for a while then came bk with a different name.

Quoting embersparkle:

A few have said that...I honestly think the trend died. Not sure why it was a trend on cm to begin with. Alot of internet bullying. I remember girls I knew in the groups having to leave cm all together because they were getting constantly harrassed by the womem of these groups. I thought it was very sad.

Quoting KblazeMomOf2:

They all troll now seems like

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TarotMommy
by on May. 26, 2012 at 2:28 PM

Especially when there's Newcomers Club! Lol!

Quoting embersparkle:

Me too, I just dont understand why have a group just for the purpose of verbally beating up each other.

Quoting TarotMommy:

They're around still. I think they're kinda silly...

gwebkeijmmm
by Platinum Member on May. 26, 2012 at 2:32 PM
1 mom liked this
The truth booth was like the 50th bitch group. Not even close to the first one.

Quoting embersparkle:

I can see how it would get old after awhile..I thought it was old after two hours. I never did good in them anyway, not sure if I was too nice, or what..but yeah I was attacked alot in one. I noticed bitch groups took off with The Truth Booth, not sure if anyone else remembers that one. Then from the truth booth, was mean girls club..and then Bitches @ CM was huge as well.

Quoting phantomphan:

I'm in a group that used to be. But it got old. So we changed everything around and got a new name. Some of my best friends I met in that group

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
embersparkle
by on May. 26, 2012 at 2:36 PM

Thats just how it was for me..I remember the truth booth being the first one I ever knew about..of course it was right when I first joined cm too.

Quoting gwebkeijmmm:

Quoting embersparkle:

I can see how it would get old after awhile..I thought it was old after two hours. I never did good in them anyway, not sure if I was too nice, or what..but yeah I was attacked alot in one. I noticed bitch groups took off with The Truth Booth, not sure if anyone else remembers that one. Then from the truth booth, was mean girls club..and then Bitches @ CM was huge as well.

Quoting phantomphan:

I'm in a group that used to be. But it got old. So we changed everything around and got a new name. Some of my best friends I met in that group

BEXi
by on May. 26, 2012 at 2:38 PM

Theyre still around. Uncensored groups are the majority now.

gwebkeijmmm
by Platinum Member on May. 26, 2012 at 2:38 PM
That GO was effing psycho. Lol.

Quoting embersparkle:

Thats just how it was for me..I remember the truth booth being the first one I ever knew about..of course it was right when I first joined cm too.

Quoting gwebkeijmmm:

Quoting embersparkle:

Quoting phantomphan:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
embersparkle
by on May. 26, 2012 at 3:24 PM

Girl , I remember lol it was all kinds of craziness !

Quoting gwebkeijmmm:

That GO was effing psycho. Lol.

Quoting embersparkle:

Quoting gwebkeijmmm:

Quoting embersparkle:

Quoting phantomphan:

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN