Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Has the B**** group phase ended ? ***Edit****

Posted by   + Show Post

I remember way back when in 2008 , Bitch groups were very popular on cm...I was browsing groups, looking for the ones I remember and I have noticed their activity is dead, or the group doesn't exist anymore. Or are there just new ones ? Random thought lol

This is not a drag bitch groups down post, I realize there are alot where its just a bunch of cm friends...I'm just remembering my expeirences in them when I first joined , alot of them have changed in the past four years. This is more just a trip down memory lane.

CafeMom Tickers
by on May. 26, 2012 at 2:07 PM
Replies (41-50):
embersparkle
by on May. 26, 2012 at 6:17 PM

I  wonder where they went too it feels like forever ago.

Quoting Justine1123:

Yes! I miss her. I couldn't find her on here when I got active again. I also miss a few of the other girls.

Quoting embersparkle:

Yep, I know excatly which one you are talking about, owner was mrsjanuary , something like that

Quoting Justine1123:

I remember tough something and the bad girls club. They are gone.

CafeMom Tickers
Justine1123
by Justine on May. 26, 2012 at 6:19 PM
Do you remember I think it was I heart sushi? I wonder if some of those girls are around with different names!

Quoting embersparkle:

Quoting Justine1123:

Yes! I miss her. I couldn't find her on here when I got active again. I also miss a few of the other girls.

Quoting embersparkle:

Yep, I know excatly which one you are talking about, owner was mrsjanuary , something like that

Quoting Justine1123:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
embersparkle
by on May. 26, 2012 at 6:22 PM

Yes I do remember her lol and im sure they are still around somewhere on cm. do you remember legalmommy101 ?..I talk to her all the time.

Quoting Justine1123:

Do you remember I think it was I heart sushi? I wonder if some of those girls are around with different names!

Quoting embersparkle:

Quoting Justine1123:

Quoting embersparkle:

Quoting Justine1123:

CafeMom Tickers
Justine1123
by Justine on May. 26, 2012 at 6:23 PM
I do remember her is she still on here?

Quoting embersparkle:

Yes I do remember her lol and im sure they are still around somewhere on cm. do you remember legalmommy101 ?..I talk to her all the time.

Quoting Justine1123:

Quoting embersparkle:

Quoting Justine1123:

Quoting embersparkle:

Quoting Justine1123:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
embersparkle
by on May. 26, 2012 at 6:27 PM

Not sure if she still has her account or not. I talk to her on facebook now. I asked her about a year ago if she was still on cm and she said she still had her account but didnt get on it much anymore.

Quoting Justine1123:

I do remember her is she still on here?

Quoting embersparkle:

CafeMom Tickers
coug7099
by Ruby Member on May. 26, 2012 at 8:00 PM

Like this group?

Quoting embersparkle:

The ones I was a part of were a bunch of women who thought that they were bad ass because they insulted each other...like it was cool to tear someone down and make them feel like shit. They called it uncensored. This post is not that serious.

Quoting coug7099:

Good question. I'd like the OP's opinion on what goes on in Bitch groups.

Quoting pinupbeauty90:

What's a bitch group? Lol

periwinkle163
by Platinum Member on May. 26, 2012 at 8:03 PM

I think they tend to move on to new groups.

Rileyscute
by on May. 26, 2012 at 8:10 PM
2 moms liked this

Although bitch is in the title of the group I admin for..it's more of an uncensored type thing. We don't go for the hazing and bullying some other groups do. We just have fun, and don't take this stuff so seriously. We have our share of CM celebs I guess..but they are ours..and we love them all

lil_mama06
by Brian's Lil Vixen on May. 26, 2012 at 8:12 PM

Never been to one...

embersparkle
by on May. 26, 2012 at 9:49 PM

Well, yes, but that is not the purpose of this group. The ones I was in, the sole purpose was being internet bullies pretty much. 

Quoting coug7099:

Like this group?

Quoting embersparkle:

The ones I was a part of were a bunch of women who thought that they were bad ass because they insulted each other...like it was cool to tear someone down and make them feel like shit. They called it uncensored. This post is not that serious.

Quoting coug7099:

Good question. I'd like the OP's opinion on what goes on in Bitch groups.

Quoting pinupbeauty90:

What's a bitch group? Lol

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)