Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Damnit!! seriously?

Posted by on May. 26, 2012 at 6:05 PM
  • 11 Replies
I can't fucking believe this, I looked at my dd today, and her bangs have been cut!! I am pissed, no one asked me if they could cut her bangs. I know its just hair and it will grow back blah blah blah, but we were in the process of growing her bangs out. I just needed to get some pins and clips for her hair to train her bangs to grow to the side, which I can still do but her hair was down past her eyes so no doubt they were in the way but they were growing out, now we have to start over. Reguardless of everything she is MY daughter and they should have come to ME before they touched her hair!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 26, 2012 at 6:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ColieO
by I Rock on May. 26, 2012 at 6:06 PM
1 mom liked this
I feel ya. It might just be hair, but don't fucking touch my kids without my permission.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brettsmomma
by Tammie on May. 26, 2012 at 6:06 PM

Who would have done this?

edelweiss23
by on May. 26, 2012 at 6:06 PM
Who did it?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rmfanfgljf
by Gold Member on May. 26, 2012 at 6:08 PM
My sil. She also cut her own dds bangs.

Quoting brettsmomma:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rmfanfgljf
by Gold Member on May. 26, 2012 at 6:09 PM
My sil.

Quoting edelweiss23:

Who did it?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brettsmomma
by Tammie on May. 26, 2012 at 6:09 PM
1 mom liked this

I would ask her, then politely explain why they were long and ask her nicely to ask next time. :)

Quoting rmfanfgljf:

Quoting brettsmomma:

edelweiss23
by on May. 26, 2012 at 6:10 PM
Call her out on it. And tell her she owes you
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rmfanfgljf
by Gold Member on May. 26, 2012 at 6:16 PM
I will, or my dh will, he agrees with me on this, she should have come to either me or him and asked us. He's not mad but he's also not happy about it.

Quoting brettsmomma:

I would ask her, then politely explain why they were long and ask her nicely to ask next time. :)

Quoting rmfanfgljf:

Quoting brettsmomma:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sanctimommy
by Platinum Member on May. 26, 2012 at 6:17 PM

My Mum once took the kids for a weekend and returned with my eldest daughter wearing what can only be described as a buzzcut. "Isn't this a nice look for the summer?" Mum asked while I eyed the safety scissors and imagined myself holding her down chopping off her own magnificently arranged locks. "Why, yes, that is nice." I forced myself to squeak out. Then my son came into the room bald. "Why does Gnu's head look so....shiny, Mother?" I asked politely my knuckles turning white as I held onto the kitchen counter to keep myself form lunging for the safety scissors on the craft table.

"Ohhhh....tee-hee-hee...your father tried to cut his hair. The razor got away from him, though. Little boys should have short hair dear, he looked like a hippie. But Gnu likes it, doesn't he?" protested Mum, still oblivious to the fact that she was this close to joining him in his new look. "Don't touch me, Nana." Gnu told her pointedly and stomped off to his room.

"Please do not cut their hair again, Mother. Captain Feast's hair was never cut and I wanted it that way." I said gently, untangling my fingers from the counter they had been dug into. "Ohhhh...I hope you're not angry with me. You don't mind, do you?" she said simpering at me as I began unpacking the children's suitcases. "Let's just say that any haircut you give them, you will soon be modeling, yourself." I said around gritted teeth. 

She let herself out.

Benjamins-mama
by on May. 26, 2012 at 6:27 PM

who would have gotten the chance to do it?  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)