Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Say What?!?!?!

Posted by on May. 27, 2012 at 10:40 PM
  • 38 Replies

Kids say the funniest things sometimes. Boith of mine are constantly surprising me. Esp my oldest son who is 5. I wanted to share this conversation that happened today. It was just too cute!

Jr: mom can I have some candy?
Me: Jr what is the magic word?
Jr: abracadabra can I have some candy?
Me:( laughing) JUNIOR! That is the wrong magic word

Jr: Fine! Abracadabra can i have some candy PLEASE! There mom i said two magice words! Now can I have some?

Me: (laughs and goes to get him a piece of candy)

What are some funny things your little ones have said recently? Or even older stories you just cant forget?

by on May. 27, 2012 at 10:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Tannaris
by Gold Member on May. 27, 2012 at 10:42 PM
I'll never forget the time my ds said to me:

" mom, maybe I love you."

Had taken him out to see the monster trucks and made it special and that's what I got. Maybe I love you. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sheen_21
by on May. 27, 2012 at 10:44 PM
1 mom liked this
Our poor dog is going blind and running into things...my 5 year old asked y he was doing that and i told her hes going blind she looked at me and said he should have been eating his carrots they help your eyes haha
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JrsMommy07
by Gold Member on May. 27, 2012 at 10:48 PM

Awww :( sorry about your dog.. But lol@ your dd. Good think she knows the importance of eating their vegetables

Quoting sheen_21:

Our poor dog is going blind and running into things...my 5 year old asked y he was doing that and i told her hes going blind she looked at me and said he should have been eating his carrots they help your eyes haha

JrsMommy07
by Gold Member on May. 27, 2012 at 10:49 PM

LOL! Mine did something similar. We went to the Aquarium last month. I let him go on all the rides and play games. When we were leaving he looks up and says " I think I love you now mommy!" LOL... Boys.. smh.. gotta love em

Quoting Tannaris:

I'll never forget the time my ds said to me:

" mom, maybe I love you."

Had taken him out to see the monster trucks and made it special and that's what I got. Maybe I love you. Lol

cklamour
by on May. 27, 2012 at 10:52 PM
Me: Matthew are you my son or man?

Matthew: Your man!

I had asked him this because he refused to get off the coach to get his blanket to cover himself. He walked pass it to turn off the light but wanted me to get it and lay it on him. Mind you, I was doing my schoolwork and not lounging around.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
honeybee69
by on May. 27, 2012 at 10:54 PM
1 mom liked this

This one my dd's teacher told me. She was 8yrs old at the time and we had just told the girls that I was having a baby. Well she went into school and proudly told her teacher "my mom got pregnant this morning!" The teacher knew what she ment but the way it came out she just had to laugh about. She still remembers that and my dd is now turning 18.

JrsMommy07
by Gold Member on May. 27, 2012 at 11:04 PM

lol that is too funny

Quoting honeybee69:

This one my dd's teacher told me. She was 8yrs old at the time and we had just told the girls that I was having a baby. Well she went into school and proudly told her teacher "my mom got pregnant this morning!" The teacher knew what she ment but the way it came out she just had to laugh about. She still remembers that and my dd is now turning 18.

JrsMommy07
by Gold Member on May. 27, 2012 at 11:13 PM

bump

Cmdale87
by on May. 27, 2012 at 11:20 PM
1 mom liked this
My Ds watched a lot of no ho kilan? And saw a little Asian boy in Walmart one day and walked up to him and said ni how! Lmao
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mama2ameira
by Miss Christina on May. 27, 2012 at 11:23 PM

me: say "i love you:

dd: reewee (really) ?

me: uhm... yes ?

dd: byebye *turns back to me then passes out*

RUDE!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)