Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Annoying / frustrating...or am i just being bitchy ? *title change*

Posted by on May. 29, 2012 at 11:18 PM
  • 38 Replies

Ok , i will say that the communication with my ex has somewhat gotten better...

He has been coming over to see DD ..and to spend time with both of us ( we are talking ..to see if we can get past some problems..to perhaps get back together..)

So in anycase ..this is a vent , i will warn you now ..but i also want to know if i am the only one that find's this annoying. 

I am a mom of an ADD & anxiety child ..so needless to say sometime's my day takes a lot out of me , and im just ...blah.

The ex show's up at 10 pm (after he was done helping a buddy of his work on some things at his house) ...to see DD to bed (she's been having trouble falling asleep)...and to hang out with me...not a problem.

However , he was so tired that he looked like he was going to fall on his face..and i told him so , he said " yea i am really really tired" ...to which i just said " oh , than why don't you go home..." 

No i probably did not say it in a peppy voice or anything ..but like i said ..im in a blah mood..however it was not said in a bad way or anything ... 

All of a sudden he is going on ..and on about how i am in a bad mood , and if i didnt want him to come over i should have said so...

I once again try to explain that im just in a blah mood...meaning , i just wanted to veg out..

Ladies ..my vent is , he does this ALL the time. 

But hell if i am in a peppy good mood ...he questions it (which i usually am in a peppy good mood) ...but if im in a blah mood ...he automatically thinks it is about him! ...he seem's to take EVERYTHING personal..

It's like i am not allowed to be how i feel that day...

Is it just me ..or would anyone else find this annoying ? 

by on May. 29, 2012 at 11:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
harpsichord
by on May. 29, 2012 at 11:19 PM
1 mom liked this

he needs to ring his fucking tampon out and get over it.

Two_Hearts
by on May. 29, 2012 at 11:21 PM

Quoting harpsichord:

LMAO!!! Thank you !!! 

But honestly...would that annoy the hell out of you ?? Or am i just being bitchy?

harpsichord
by on May. 29, 2012 at 11:23 PM

Quoting Two_Hearts:

Quoting harpsichord:

LMAO!!! Thank you !!! 

But honestly...would that annoy the hell out of you ?? Or am i just being bitchy?

no, you're not being bitchy. that shit is annoying.

cherrywaves21
by on May. 29, 2012 at 11:24 PM
Punch him in the taint an tell him if he is just going to whine about then he should've told you before hand... He sounds like a whiny ass baby. You are not beig a bitch.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Momtogirls0823
by Gold Member on May. 29, 2012 at 11:25 PM

No, that would bug me, too.  Seriously, he just needs to grow the f*** up, already!  If it were me, I would be seriously reconsidering getting back with him.  Jmo, though!  :)

Litlmama87
by Platinum Member on May. 29, 2012 at 11:26 PM
Had he NOT come over, & said he was tired, would you have found fault in that, given your shitty mood?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Two_Hearts
by on May. 29, 2012 at 11:28 PM

Nope not at all...im not in a shitty mood. 

Im just in a blah mood...

Don't really feel like doing anything ...just want to sit and veg out ...kind of mood..

But not in a shitty mood at all...

however , now im not in the greatest of moods lol.

Quoting Litlmama87:

Had he NOT come over, & said he was tired, would you have found fault in that, given your shitty mood?

Two_Hearts
by on May. 29, 2012 at 11:32 PM

oh trust me ..it's not just your opinion....at all.

Quoting Momtogirls0823:

No, that would bug me, too.  Seriously, he just needs to grow the f*** up, already!  If it were me, I would be seriously reconsidering getting back with him.  Jmo, though!  :)

Two_Hearts
by on May. 29, 2012 at 11:33 PM

bump

shoot4thestars
by Gold Member on May. 29, 2012 at 11:36 PM

I would just tell him how irritating he is when he does that.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN