Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

phuck Oklahoma. #screams

Posted by on May. 30, 2012 at 2:38 PM
  • 29 Replies
Did anyone else in Oklahoma have severe damage from that stupid storm yesterday?
My brand new car has dents all over it, back and side windows busted and 7 windows in my home are gone, glass was everywhere. =o/
Looks like mother nature took a metal ball and bat to my property, I hate this state now.
To make things worse, a lady at work just said a worse storm should be here tonight.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 30, 2012 at 2:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
_mimimosley_
by Platinum Member on May. 30, 2012 at 2:39 PM
FTS
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TarotMommy
by on May. 30, 2012 at 2:40 PM

Stay safe! That's what matters most!

mackQuin
1 mom liked this

i'm in oklahoma city.

we didn't get the hail..thankfully it kind of went around my part of town (near Tinker)

but we are suppose to get worse storms today. The threat level today is higher than yesterday; moderate..and the tor con is at a 6. Storms are due in between 7 and midnight i guess..with a similar sort of setup expected.

TugBoatMama
Fallen branches
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
_mimimosley_
by Platinum Member on May. 30, 2012 at 2:41 PM
I'm in Nichols hills and it tore us up.

Quoting mackQuin:

i'm in oklahoma city.

we didn't get the hail..thankfully it kind of went around my part of town (near Tinker)

but we are suppose to get worse storms today. The threat level today is higher than yesterday; moderate..and the tor con is at a 6. Storms are due in between 7 and midnight i guess..with a similar sort of setup expected.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
numonestunar
by on May. 30, 2012 at 2:43 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm in nw okc, major hail but no damage! Cars were in the garage and our old ass windows made it through.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
numonestunar
by on May. 30, 2012 at 2:44 PM
7?!! I heard 5. I hope it's 7 so I can make it home at 6. I do not want to be stuck on I-35.

Quoting mackQuin:

i'm in oklahoma city.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mackQuin
by on May. 30, 2012 at 2:44 PM

Quoting _mimimosley_:

I'm in Nichols hills and it tore us up.

Quoting mackQuin:

i'm in oklahoma city.

I was watching the news and when it hit the stations i about peed from laughing..the meterologists were kind of ducking and trying to yell becuase it was so loud..then that moment came to a halt when i about peed my pants because tinkers big man voice started screaming tornado warning. lmao.

sorry about your car! :( Do you have good comprehensive coverage?

mackQuin
by on May. 30, 2012 at 2:45 PM

Quoting numonestunar:

7?!! I heard 5. I hope it's 7 so I can make it home at 6. I do not want to be stuck on I-35.

Quoting mackQuin:

i'm in oklahoma city.

nope its 7 now according to NOAA. hang on i'll link it.

JADIEBUG
by on May. 30, 2012 at 2:46 PM

Muskogee and we got storms but nothing like you guys got. I am sorry for your damage.:(

My friend in OKC lost her skylight in her living room and has a ton of damage in her house because of the rain.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN