Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

... Choosing to vaccinate or to not vaccinate ...

Posted by   + Show Post

Do you think that it is important to make sure that your children are up to date with their immunizations? Or do you chose otherwise?

Me personally think that it is very important to stay up to date with childrens immunization especially when starting school. What are your thoughts?

by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 2:15 AM
Replies (11-20):
MoNikkii
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 2:27 AM

Do you think that it would make you sicker if you were to immunize? How is your immune system or your child(s) without the immunization? Sorry if I am asking question after question I just like reading other opinions....

Quoting Judesmom333:

I choose otherwise. The ingredients in those shots scare the shit out of me.

imakemakeup
*Grabs popcorn*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OutlawMUA
We used to vax, we stopped years ago. I myself have never been vaxed.

I'm very healthy. My kids were always sick but rarely ever even have sniffles since we stopped and detoxed them. DH was always fully vaxed and practically stayed sick. I got him to stop and detox and he's healthy like the rest of us now. My youngest has never been vaxed.

Quoting :

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MoNikkii
1 mom liked this

Girl me too!!

Quoting AdellesMom:

I'm a vaccinating mama.

Judesmom333
by Bronze Member on Jun. 1, 2012 at 2:28 AM
Your body naturally builds immunity ..my kids have a pretty strong immune system

Quoting MoNikkii:

Do you think that it would make you sicker if you were to immunize? How is your immune system or your child(s) without the immunization? Sorry if I am asking question after question I just like reading other opinions....

Quoting Judesmom333:

I choose otherwise. The ingredients in those shots scare the shit out of me.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
doulala
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 2:29 AM

How did you decide that vaccines were a good idea for you/your family?

Judesmom333
by Bronze Member on Jun. 1, 2012 at 2:30 AM
1 mom liked this
how do you detox from vax?

Quoting OutlawMUA:

We used to vax, we stopped years ago. I myself have never been vaxed.

I'm very healthy. My kids were always sick but rarely ever even have sniffles since we stopped and detoxed them. DH was always fully vaxed and practically stayed sick. I got him to stop and detox and he's healthy like the rest of us now. My youngest has never been vaxed.

Quoting :

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MoNikkii
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 2:36 AM

I would have to agree with that. I have asthma and receiving the influenza vaccine is extremely important "so they say". I didn't receive this shot for multiple years and never caught the flu but my doctor highly recommended me receiving one last year. So it is definitely a risk that we take.

Quoting doulala:

Quoting MoNikkii:

Weighing risks, we have to choose if we think the risks with the the immunizations are worth it.

MommynMonster
by Platinum Member on Jun. 1, 2012 at 4:13 AM

We havent vaccinated yet, but if he goes to public school, we'll catch him up on the mandatory shots

MoNikkii
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 4:18 AM

May I ask why wait to see if he goes to a public school? Then he would have to get a group vaccination. If I am not wrong this may cause a heavier side affect. I can be wrong tho so don't quote me on that....

Quoting MommynMonster:

We havent vaccinated yet, but if he goes to public school, we'll catch him up on the mandatory shots

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)