Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Do you think they will ever really kill Stefano? days of our lives spoilers inside

On days of our lives? He has done so many things and is so hated but if they kill him who will be the new vilian?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 1:09 PM
Replies (11-20):
Paperfishies
by Platinum Member on Jun. 1, 2012 at 2:03 PM

Bahahahaha!  that is so fucking awesome that Sami has Kate's company.  I fucking hate Kate!

Quoting HaloWithHorns78:

They all want to but no one is brave enough to do it. Kate is but she cheated on him with Ian. Stefano kicked her out and gave her company to Sami who she hates. Abe wants him dead because Lexi is dying of a brain tumor he caused. EJ wants him dead because when he found out he wasn't his son he turned his back on him. Everyone else does because he has done so much to their families. I think if anyone does it it will be Kate.

Quoting Paperfishies:

LOL!  I walked into the house yesterday after noon, right when Days was ending...

Who killed him?  Wasn't Kate married to him?  Why did she want him dead?

duejan13th
by ♥Jessica♥ on Jun. 1, 2012 at 2:11 PM

I hope so.. kinda funny im wachng days now!!   chad will get mad bout someone killig his dad and take his place

HaloWithHorns78
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 2:59 PM
I wonder who shot him. I think Kate or EJ.

Quoting duejan13th:

I hope so.. kinda funny im wachng days now!!   chad will get mad bout someone killig his dad and take his place

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mackQuin
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 3:00 PM

that man is NEVER going to die. lmao. He is immortal.

HIJKLM
by Gold Member on Jun. 1, 2012 at 3:01 PM
Oh lawd, I haven't seen that show in maybe 10-15 years. I can't believe he's still alive
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Karenjm
by Member on Jun. 1, 2012 at 3:11 PM

Oh my word!  I haven't watched that show in over 8 years and can't believe he is still around :-)  hehe. 

P.V.Hawkwind
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 3:12 PM
Is that the old guy with white hair and has been married like 8 times or something lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
duejan13th
by ♥Jessica♥ on Jun. 2, 2012 at 9:48 PM

bump

Jamie1972
by Silver Member on Jun. 2, 2012 at 9:50 PM
The only way he would stay dead is if the actir or writers nvr want him back lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LDavis33
by Member on Jun. 2, 2012 at 10:02 PM

Seriously, his character is still alive?  My mom watched this when I was growing up and I started paying attention to it in high school.  I kind of lost interest when what's-her-name (Sammy's mom) was possessed by the devil... 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)