Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Pubic Bone

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2012 at 1:33 AM
  • 9 Replies
Ever since I had my kiddo I feel like pubic bone Pertrudes out ALOT. I mean it freakin makes me have bad camel toe! Lol. Is this normal? Can they do some sort of surgery to get it to be pushed back?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 3, 2012 at 1:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Jun. 3, 2012 at 1:36 AM

Are you sure you just dont have to go up a pant size?  Get checked out to see if the skeletal frame may have been moved out of whack or something.

NewMama28
by on Jun. 3, 2012 at 1:46 AM
Haha!! =)

no that's not it. It sticks out further than my tummy and thighs! ( I'm wearing comfy stretchy pants. and it's very noticeable)

I actually have lost a little bit of weight since I've been doing hot yoga for about 3 weeks now. It's where I noticed doing some moves on my tummy my pubic bone was... In the way. I couldn't really balance flat on my tummy bc it stuck out further than my stomach did. Now that I've shrank a bit I think Is why I am noticing it now vs. before. . I hate it.

Quoting frndlyfn:

Are you sure you just dont have to go up a pant size?  Get checked out to see if the skeletal frame may have been moved out of whack or something.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Jun. 3, 2012 at 1:48 AM

Definitely talk to a doctor about it.  There may or may not be something to be done.  To my knowledge mine hasnt moved, just hips got bigger.

Quoting NewMama28:

Haha!! =)

no that's not it. It sticks out further than my tummy and thighs! ( I'm wearing comfy stretchy pants. and it's very noticeable)

I actually have lost a little bit of weight since I've been doing hot yoga for about 3 weeks now. It's actually where I noticed doing some moves on my tummy my pubic bone was... In the way. I couldn't really balance flat on my tummy bc it stuck out further than my stomach did. Now that I've shrank a bit I think I notice if even more now. I hate it.

Quoting frndlyfn:

Mrs.Pedro
by Silver Member on Jun. 3, 2012 at 1:55 AM
Mine has begun sticking out more since I had my second in July. I had a little case of pubic symphysis dysfunction and it's still bothering me some. Not sure what could be done, but if you have the money maybe try a chiropractor if the doc can't do anything.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NewMama28
by on Jun. 3, 2012 at 1:58 AM
Hmm well my hips also definitely got bigger too so maybe that attributes to it? I will def. consult a dr. Thanks!

Quoting frndlyfn:

Definitely talk to a doctor about it.  There may or may not be something to be done.  To my knowledge mine hasnt moved, just hips got bigger.

Quoting NewMama28:

Haha!! =)

I actually have lost a little bit of weight since I've been doing hot yoga for about 3 weeks now. It's actually where I noticed doing some moves on my tummy my pubic bone was... In the way. I couldn't really balance flat on my tummy bc it stuck out further than my stomach did. Now that I've shrank a bit I think I notice if even more now. I hate it.

Quoting frndlyfn:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NewMama28
by on Jun. 3, 2012 at 1:59 AM
Pubic symphis dysfunction? What is that if I may ask?

Quoting Mrs.Pedro:

Mine has begun sticking out more since I had my second in July. I had a little case of pubic symphysis dysfunction and it's still bothering me some. Not sure what could be done, but if you have the money maybe try a chiropractor if the doc can't do anything.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Pedro
by Silver Member on Jun. 3, 2012 at 3:18 AM
Basically the pubic bones separate to the point it becomes painful to do a lot of stuff like walking and turning over in bed. I still get really sore if I lay on my side too long and then when I get up and start walking, I can feel and hear it moving and popping back into place.

Quoting NewMama28:

Quoting Mrs.Pedro:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Apollos82
by on Jun. 3, 2012 at 3:21 AM
Can I ask where, exactly, you feel it?? I'm only 13 weeks and already feel things popping and cracking in my low, low back. :-/ I have back problems already and can hardly lay on my sides as it is...

Quoting Mrs.Pedro:

Basically the pubic bones separate to the point it becomes painful to do a lot of stuff like walking and turning over in bed. I still get really sore if I lay on my side too long and then when I get up and start walking, I can feel and hear it moving and popping back into place.

Quoting NewMama28:

Quoting Mrs.Pedro:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Pedro
by Silver Member on Jun. 3, 2012 at 3:46 AM
It's right at the point where your pubic bones touch. It can be radiating to the sides of the pubic bones.

Quoting Apollos82:

Can I ask where, exactly, you feel it?? I'm only 13 weeks and already feel things popping and cracking in my low, low back. :-/ I have back problems already and can hardly lay on my sides as it is...

Quoting Mrs.Pedro:

Quoting NewMama28:

Quoting Mrs.Pedro:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)