Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Okay, guys, explain "dubstep"

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2012 at 2:47 PM
  • 79 Replies

Why the hell is dubstep popular? 

The whole time I'm exposed to that crap I'm like,  

Photobucket

by on Jun. 3, 2012 at 2:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BiTcHy_MaMa
by on Jun. 3, 2012 at 2:50 PM
What?! Lol

Lol maybe im late to the coolness but whats dubstep?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LucyHarper
by on Jun. 3, 2012 at 2:51 PM

Different people have different tastes, personally I dont like it, but I'm sure that theres a lot of people who dont like the music that I like and think "what is this shit" when they listen to it.

CaptainFeast
by on Jun. 3, 2012 at 2:52 PM

I just googled a guy all my friends are talking about.

Quoting BiTcHy_MaMa:

What?! Lol

Lol maybe im late to the coolness but whats dubstep?

CaptainFeast
by on Jun. 3, 2012 at 2:53 PM
2 moms liked this

It's honestly frightening what passes for music these days.

Quoting LucyHarper:

Different people have different tastes, personally I dont like it, but I'm sure that theres a lot of people who dont like the music that I like and think "what is this shit" when they listen to it.

LucyHarper
by on Jun. 3, 2012 at 2:55 PM
2 moms liked this

People said the same thing 50 years ago about what we know now as classic rock. 

Quoting CaptainFeast:

Quoting LucyHarper:

melzii
by on Jun. 3, 2012 at 2:55 PM
Dubstep is the shit!! Its perfect for smoking weed or having sex =P skrillex is the king of dubstep and deadmau5 is the prince
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom_of_3_angels
by Member on Jun. 3, 2012 at 2:56 PM
7 moms liked this
It reminds me of the episode of friends where Ross plays some weird music on his keyboard. I think he calls it "the sound"
CaptainFeast
by on Jun. 3, 2012 at 2:57 PM
2 moms liked this

Well, I guess that's true. I do see a distinct difference between Rock-n-roll and dupstep.

Rock-n-roll had a purpose and a voice, dupstep sounds like my old dial-up from the 90s.

Quoting LucyHarper:

People said the same thing 50 years ago about what we know now as classic rock. 

Quoting CaptainFeast:

Quoting LucyHarper:

Barcloff18
My nieces and nephews love dubstep! I love it too! It's really just an electronic type of music, I guess.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsRinehart2010

I like dubstep when I go out drinking lol. an occasionally when I am cleaning lol. but igenerally like most music lol. When I went to the zombie walk the bar we hit up while out (it was date night and we were in the area lol) They were playing dubstep and with the lighting an the setting it fit the mood . ( i dont go to the bar/club hardly ever but that was a good night :O)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)