Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Getting Pregnant Was Surprise Enough...Twins Was Another Shocker...AND THEN!

Posted by   + Show Post

This single mom was shocked to find out she was pregnant. Then she was told it was twins. Then, halfway through the pregnancy, the doctor mentioned "Baby C" during a routine ultrasound - but the third baby wasn't even the biggest surprise. Watch to find out what happened next!

Can you imagine getting pregnant by surprise - and then finding out you were expecting multiples?

If you liked this video, subscribe to CafeMom Studios for more...
Powered by CafeMom Studios

by on Jun. 4, 2012 at 1:38 PM
Replies (131-138):
tonya.lightfoot
by on Jun. 5, 2012 at 10:47 AM

i have twin boys whom are now 3. Its challenging in every aspect bc its everything times too but in all reality its no different that having one baby if you have them on the same schedule. its getting them to that point though :) triplets i could handle if i had too, but i dont think i would want too just bc i know what my twins are capable of! 

Maks1mommy
by on Jun. 5, 2012 at 11:09 AM
What's so bad about having kids and not being married?

Quoting RubyMom0526:

Congrats I guess, but yet again another mom having sex without being married.  She did not learn the lesson the first time around and now she has six kids.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Maks1mommy
by on Jun. 5, 2012 at 11:12 AM
That was wonderful. =]

Quoting Litlmama87:

And yet here you are, so miserable with your perfect life you had to comment TWICE.

What's the issue?

Come lay on my couch.

Your husband is ignoring your never ending nagging? Working late? Left his wedding ring in the bathroom drawer? Out with the company skeezer?

Kids told you your cooking sucks, & that their friends make fun of your ugly mom jeans?

How about you stop worrying about this girl's children (with ONE man) and who she is sleeping with, & think about how many drinks it will take to seduce your own husband.

If you are Not effing her, financing her, or feeding her, do not concern yourself with it.

Quoting RubyMom0526:

way to go.  since you can't stop having sex out of wedlock you have brought three more kids into your family.  i sure hope you plan on getting married.  i hope you can afford them as well.  but wait you will call the tv show and get your own show.  make money off your kids

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CJTC0911
by on Jun. 5, 2012 at 11:31 AM
My husband's cousin got pregnant with triplets naturally also! Pretty crazy!
Litlmama87
by Platinum Member on Jun. 5, 2012 at 6:44 PM
Thank you lol

Quoting Maks1mommy:

That was wonderful. =]

Quoting Litlmama87:

And yet here you are, so miserable with your perfect life you had to comment TWICE.

What's the issue?

Come lay on my couch.

Your husband is ignoring your never ending nagging? Working late? Left his wedding ring in the bathroom drawer? Out with the company skeezer?

Kids told you your cooking sucks, & that their friends make fun of your ugly mom jeans?

How about you stop worrying about this girl's children (with ONE man) and who she is sleeping with, & think about how many drinks it will take to seduce your own husband.

If you are Not effing her, financing her, or feeding her, do not concern yourself with it.

Quoting RubyMom0526:

way to go.  since you can't stop having sex out of wedlock you have brought three more kids into your family.  i sure hope you plan on getting married.  i hope you can afford them as well.  but wait you will call the tv show and get your own show.  make money off your kids

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bonneata
by Bronze Member on Jun. 5, 2012 at 8:52 PM
Omg I would have passed out myself. I was shocked enough to find out was having ds. Twins I was kinda hopin. But triplets no way yep would have fainted.
tandie1977
by on Jun. 5, 2012 at 9:05 PM
They are so cute...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MomOfKNH
by on Jun. 10, 2012 at 10:22 PM

My three stories to share:

First my mom, all 4 out of 5 children were unplanned (number 2, me) all the other times she was on an IUD.  So mom is in the delivery room just had my brother (number 4) and they are getting ready to wheel her out when the OB says wait a minute, I think there is another that is when my mom and dad found out they were having twins, so obvisouly the IUD didn't work so she got her tubes tied.

Mine story:  One month I missed my cycle and I'm convinced I'm pregnant and even had a blood test but nothing.  So the next month, it shows up and we go in to have ultra sound performed to determine conception date and I was 7 weeks.  So the NP is doing the ultrasound and before she finishes and prints the pics, she said according to the size of this baby you are due on feb 24th and over here you have a bonus baby (very nonchallantly).  "What?!  You mean to tell me we are having twins?!" "Yes! you are!," she responds.  So my husband grabs a picture, gives me a kiss and catches a flight to go TAD (aka military business trip) for 3 days.  Call my family, no one believes me except my mom and grandmom.  They had to hear it from DH that we were having twins.

Story number 3, I couldn't make this up if I tried.  This story came to me second had from the social worker assigned to families with premies and she relayed this story about a sailor (dh was a Marine at the time).  This macho macho sailor REALLY wanted a son, well have 3 daughters, wifey was done.  He begged, he pleaded and relented to one last one.  Well, they didn't have 1 baby, not even twins or triplets, it was quadruplets!  Sad/funny part was, they were all girls.  So this sailor now has seven daughters four going through the same stage at the same time.  Can you image in the middle of night feedings, how long they take?  How many diapers?  How to move about with 7 in tow when your DH is deployed or gone for a week  to a month at time for exercises leading up to a deployment?

I had my hands full with my three, I can't even begin to imagine 7 with quadruplets. 

I wish thie  mom in the video the best, she got a busy life for some time to come.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN