Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Getting Pregnant Was Surprise Enough...Twins Was Another Shocker...AND THEN!

Posted by   + Show Post

This single mom was shocked to find out she was pregnant. Then she was told it was twins. Then, halfway through the pregnancy, the doctor mentioned "Baby C" during a routine ultrasound - but the third baby wasn't even the biggest surprise. Watch to find out what happened next!

Can you imagine getting pregnant by surprise - and then finding out you were expecting multiples?

If you liked this video, subscribe to CafeMom Studios for more...
Powered by CafeMom Studios

by on Jun. 4, 2012 at 1:38 PM
Replies (61-70):
KRISTAL_WILDER
by on Jun. 4, 2012 at 4:40 PM

Wow Tripplets on birth control. That would be a suprize.

Silver_Nova2082
by on Jun. 4, 2012 at 5:14 PM

how old is the mom she looks young

mmtosam06
by Gold Member on Jun. 4, 2012 at 5:29 PM
That's a complete surprise I would love triplets
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
randomosityblog
by on Jun. 4, 2012 at 5:34 PM

Oh my!

Sweet_Britt
by on Jun. 4, 2012 at 5:43 PM

I was super distracted by the GIANT bow thing on the side of her head...lol 

Cute kids!

dinahrp
by on Jun. 4, 2012 at 6:23 PM

She mentioned she's a single mom.  I hope she gets child support, I don't have multiples but I have 4 kids.  I know how expensive they are.  I hope she has a good job too.  If she's smart she can get all sorts of freebies from companies because she is having multiples.  It's not a whole lot, but every little bit helps.  Good luck to you mama.

MoonStruckMom
by on Jun. 4, 2012 at 6:25 PM
Aww, so sweet :) very similar to my own story, love it !
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
moejoepotato
by on Jun. 4, 2012 at 6:27 PM
What happened can't see video!!!!
Kat1127
by on Jun. 4, 2012 at 6:29 PM
bump to watch when i'm not moble...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MoonStruckMom
by on Jun. 4, 2012 at 6:31 PM
LMAO, OMG, I had the same thing happen ! I went in for a ultrasound, baby a had shrunk in size, c-section scheduled for that day (TTTS) ... While hooked up and waiting/prepping, they found a Third baby ! I about died ! Made them check again ... Oops, u/s machine goofed, only 2 babies, WHEW !

Quoting BaBeezandMe:

That reminds me of my pregnancy and delivery.  I knew from 7 weeks that I was having twins.  All pregnancy long 2 babies,  babies, 2 babies!  So I ended up in the ER for dehydration at 32 weeks I'd say.  Why dehydration I have no idea, I was drinking water like a frikkin fish!!  Anyway, they have me hooked to the machines and they are looking for heartbeats and they find Baby A is good, Baby B is good and OOOPS, there is a third heartbeat.  I damn near fainted and demanded a head count that instant!!

They hook me up to the ultrasound machine and WHEW, still 2 babies!!  Turns out what they heard was my heartbeat!!

Talk about giving me a heart attack!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)