Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
Omg...... Omg...... DF and I just had the best sex ever thanks to 50 SHADES OF GREY!!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 7, 2012 at 3:00 AM
Replies (51-59):
Luv.My.Kidz
by on Jun. 9, 2012 at 5:31 PM
Check out amazon....it got all three for $32

Quoting joeysmommie07:

Anyone have a copy they are willing to sell? I live in a small town with NOTHING!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MissCloth
by on Jun. 9, 2012 at 5:31 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh please. You orgasm every time but need a book to have good sex. Guess your sex life sucks.
I'm done...

Quoting Luv.My.Kidz:

Newsflash... research bdsm.... It its realistic to have a woman orgasm every time sex is involved.... I orgasm every single time df and I have sex... guess your sex life sucks if you don't....

If you don't understand the lifestyle don't speak on it

Quoting MissCloth:

It IS unrealistic. The sex scenes are so repetitive and which woman has an orgasm EVERY time they have sex, when the man tells her to? It is garbage...lol

But if it helped you that's all that matters :)

Quoting Luv.My.Kidz:

What makes you think it's unrealistic? Besides the "money" that's how the lifestyle is for some people. You can believe it to be unrealistic.... you just choose to believe that the stuff doesn't happen when it does.

Quoting MissCloth:

Actually I DID read that part of your post. Still... The book was horrible! So repetitive and unrealistic.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Luv.My.Kidz
by on Jun. 9, 2012 at 5:35 PM
I never said I needed a book to have sex..... I said it helped me get my sex drive back up....

You my dear are the one with no imagination.. If you don't want to research bdsm... Continue to live under a rock that some relationships can and are like this

Quoting MissCloth:

Oh please. You orgasm every time but need a book to have good sex. Guess your sex life sucks.

I'm done...

Quoting Luv.My.Kidz:

Newsflash... research bdsm.... It its realistic to have a woman orgasm every time sex is involved.... I orgasm every single time df and I have sex... guess your sex life sucks if you don't....

Quoting MissCloth:

It IS unrealistic. The sex scenes are so repetitive and which woman has an orgasm EVERY time they have sex, when the man tells her to? It is garbage...lol

Quoting Luv.My.Kidz:

What makes you think it's unrealistic? Besides the "money" that's how the lifestyle is for some people. You can believe it to be unrealistic.... you just choose to believe that the stuff doesn't happen when it does.

Quoting MissCloth:

Actually I DID read that part of your post. Still... The book was horrible! So repetitive and unrealistic.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MissCloth
by on Jun. 9, 2012 at 5:39 PM
I do not need to research bdsm thank you very much. I know all about it. The book in my opinion was very unrealistic.

Quoting Luv.My.Kidz:

I never said I needed a book to have sex..... I said it helped me get my sex drive back up....

You my dear are the one with no imagination.. If you don't want to research bdsm... Continue to live under a rock that some relationships can and are like this

Quoting MissCloth:

I'm done...

Quoting Luv.My.Kidz:

Quoting MissCloth:

Quoting Luv.My.Kidz:

Quoting MissCloth:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
armywifey26
by Gold Member on Jun. 9, 2012 at 5:46 PM

If you're interested in reading this trilogy plz send me a PM. I can hook you up

madwifa
by Robin on Jun. 9, 2012 at 5:49 PM

I am so glad to see I am not the only one who did not find this book so great. Fact is I was in a group of 3 reading it and we were each to get one of the books to save money and I passed mine before I finished it and let them finish the series.

For me it was not a good book. I sure have read better ones.

bluesky51201
by on Jun. 9, 2012 at 5:54 PM
1 mom liked this

You're really telling her she has no imagination when you needed a book about BDSM to get your drive back up?  If you were so knowledgeable about the lifestyle then I would think it wouldn't have been a problem.  And yes, someone orgasming on demand for someone you've only been with for a couple of months is pretty far out there.  I guess it could be possible but definitely not the norm.

Quoting Luv.My.Kidz:

Quoting MissCloth:

I'm done...

Quoting Luv.My.Kidz:

Quoting MissCloth:

Quoting Luv.My.Kidz:

Quoting MissCloth:

Rileyscute
by on Jun. 9, 2012 at 5:55 PM
I read one page..and was ..well..unimpressed with the almost teenage stupidity of it..
but if it helps some...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsRobinson06
by on Jun. 9, 2012 at 10:36 PM
Thanks to that book, ive been initiating sex with hubby when normally i dont lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN