Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I'm new, looking for friends :)

Posted by on Jun. 8, 2012 at 11:19 PM
  • 22 Replies

I'm pretty new here. I'm looking for friends and people to talk to. I've noticed a lot of people full of drama, and that's NOT who I'm looking to make friends with!

A little about me, I have beautiful children, and a wonderful husband. I am a SAHM, who also works from home, and I LOVE it. I like to read, and do arts and craft type of things. Most importantly, I love spending time with my family!

by on Jun. 8, 2012 at 11:19 PM
Edited by
on
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
.SupermOmOf2
by on Jun. 8, 2012 at 11:21 PM

Welcome to Cafemom,I am a drama free Mama,feel free to add me,I have 2 Kids and 1 angel baby,I like photography,cooking,baking and I belive in the paranormal..

.SupermOmOf2 Formerly _WC_Mama

AshleyGaddis
by on Jun. 8, 2012 at 11:37 PM

Oh thank goodness! I have 3 kids so I have enough to deal with without drama lol. I'm sorry for your loose, I have 2 myself :( Oh and I love cooking too! When you love to eat, you need to love to cook too lol

Quoting .SupermOmOf2:

Welcome to Cafemom,I am a drama free Mama,feel free to add me,I have 2 Kids and 1 angel baby,I like photography,cooking,baking and I belive in the paranormal..

Helping families have safer homes, live healthier lives, and find financial freedom!

http://www.workathomeunited.com/ashleygaddis

strictmomhere
by Platinum Member on Jun. 8, 2012 at 11:40 PM
Hi and welcome im drama free pm me if u want:) i have 4 kods and 2 step im married
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kara.haughton
by on Jun. 8, 2012 at 11:40 PM
Hello! I'm Kara.. Mommy to 14 month old kienna and wife to Keith (but enough about them) lol. I love gardening and decorating my home. I work full-time as a marketing executive for different fashion lines. I'm 27, Florida born and raised, currently reside in north Carolina.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AshleyGaddis
by on Jun. 8, 2012 at 11:48 PM

OMG and I thought I had it crazy with 3 kids LOL

Quoting strictmomhere:

Hi and welcome im drama free pm me if u want:) i have 4 kods and 2 step im married

Helping families have safer homes, live healthier lives, and find financial freedom!

AshleyGaddis
by on Jun. 8, 2012 at 11:50 PM

My husband says I should be a home decorator lol. We actually just moved from NC a few mths ago, Waynesville. Where are you at?

And That sounds like a busy job!! Do you like it?

Quoting kara.haughton:

Hello! I'm Kara.. Mommy to 14 month old kienna and wife to Keith (but enough about them) lol. I love gardening and decorating my home. I work full-time as a marketing executive for different fashion lines. I'm 27, Florida born and raised, currently reside in north Carolina.

LuvCoopins
by on Jun. 8, 2012 at 11:50 PM
Welcome :) Their seem to be some really nice people on here if you just look carefully. My name is Alexandra...I have two kids...a wonderful hubby...Im a stay at home mommy and also do work from home. I am very family oriented and we spend all of our time together.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
strictmomhere
by Platinum Member on Jun. 9, 2012 at 12:07 AM
The step kids are grown

Quoting AshleyGaddis:

OMG and I thought I had it crazy with 3 kids LOL

Quoting strictmomhere:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Gina1109
by on Jun. 9, 2012 at 12:10 AM
Hi, I'm Gina.. and i avoid the drama at all cost. I am a SAHM as well with a 3 yo. monster and husband who is like a.2nd child. :) I like to cook but love to bake and i try to ne creative every now and then. Oh and I'm in Georgia
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kara.haughton
by on Jun. 9, 2012 at 12:12 AM
I'm in Charlotte, It is a nice area (i also went for my masters degree up here) but its kinda far from my family. My mom and everyone is still in florida so it makes it hard that they dont see my dd growing everyday. I would love to move to Atlanta, Georgia (but idk) I have not heard of waynesville though...

And yes, I love my career. I am doing exactly what I dreamt of and I couldn't be any more blessed!

Quoting AshleyGaddis:

My husband says I should be a home decorator lol. We actually just moved from NC a few mths ago, Waynesville. Where are you at?

And That sounds like a busy job!! Do you like it?

Quoting kara.haughton:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN