Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
Do you have any? If you can load a pic lets see.
I have 14 piercings,
Both eye brows, tongue, three in the bottom of each ear, my left cart., right industrial, nips and belly button.
I also have 4 tattoos one is my dog i grew up with that passed she is on my left back shoulder, dolphin on my right, butterfly tribal on my left inside wrist, and a clover on the back of my neck. Wish i could post all but if you want to see a tattoo let me know ill put it in replies.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 10, 2012 at 12:52 AM
Replies (31-40):
lovebeingmrs
by on Jun. 10, 2012 at 1:24 AM
Yes, it's my grandmom..I had a really hard time dealing with her death and this is one way that helped me get though it..it's not done yet

Quoting mommy3Ds:

What does yours mean? Was it someone close?

Quoting lovebeingmrs:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy3Ds
by on Jun. 10, 2012 at 1:28 AM
Oh thats awesome. I was very abused when i was younger an locked n my room my dog was the only one that cared, listened and didnt judge. She passed a week after we took my senior pics together from a brain tumor.

Quoting lovebeingmrs:

Yes, it's my grandmom..I had a really hard time dealing with her death and this is one way that helped me get though it..it's not done yet

Quoting mommy3Ds:

What does yours mean? Was it someone close?

Quoting lovebeingmrs:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy3Ds
by on Jun. 10, 2012 at 1:30 AM
Lol thats all mine to is right when its done looks so bright and fresh lol.

Quoting CatherineNewton:

Thanks that is like the only pic I have of it. And that was right after I got it done in november.

Quoting mommy3Ds:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sstripedmonkey
by Bronze Member on Jun. 10, 2012 at 1:32 AM
Just my tongue and ears pierced care bear on right arm penguin on the left my moms name going down my forearm
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mschwab3360
by on Jun. 10, 2012 at 1:38 AM
I have my toung & ears pierced, I have my kids handprints portrait not ink prints & their names, I have a tribal style eagle thats a majority or my back, a horse show, and M that I managed to get at 14, and flowers & the word beautiful down my inner forearm. I am going to add my 3 month old's handprint & name, a set of 6 shooters crossing my horseshoe (tramp stamp) & a few others!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mschwab3360
by on Jun. 10, 2012 at 1:41 AM
lmao its late, I spelled a lot wrong!! ** horse shoe

Quoting mschwab3360:

I have my toung & ears pierced, I have my kids handprints portrait not ink prints & their names, I have a tribal style eagle thats a majority or my back, a horse show, and M that I managed to get at 14, and flowers & the word beautiful down my inner forearm. I am going to add my 3 month old's handprint & name, a set of 6 shooters crossing my horseshoe (tramp stamp) & a few others!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
liz.1986
by on Jun. 10, 2012 at 1:43 AM

I only have tattoos. I have three. This was my first one when I was 18.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
liz.1986
by on Jun. 10, 2012 at 1:44 AM

Butterfly tattoo

This was my second one.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
liz.1986
by on Jun. 10, 2012 at 1:45 AM

New ink!

And this is my most recent that I got four weeks ago. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GillyMonster87
by on Jun. 10, 2012 at 1:52 AM
1 mom liked this

My Sleeve in Progress... (o: 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)