Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I have enough tea in my house to

Posted by   + Show Post

Fill a medium-sized reusable shopping bag. Is that a lot of tea, in your opinion?

“The value of compassion cannot be over-emphasized. Anyone can criticize. It takes a true believer to be compassionate. No greater burden can be borne by an individual than to know no one cares or understands.” ~Arthur H. Stainbeck

"Ignorance may be bliss, but it certainly is not freedom, except in the minds of those who prefer darkness to light and chains to liberty. The more true information we can acquire, the better for our enfranchisement." ~ Robert Hugh Benson

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

"In the degree that we remember and retell our stories and create new ones, we become the authors, the authorities, of our own lives." ~ Sam Keen

by on Jun. 10, 2012 at 11:41 PM
Replies (31-36):
Queen_Bree
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 2:46 AM

I probably have more than that. We drink lots of tea everyday. 

GaleJ
by Silver Member on Jun. 11, 2012 at 3:31 AM

Well what are you waiting for it sounds like it is time for a tea party at your house?

JasKat3
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 4:18 AM
Sounds normal.. Or maybe under? We buy tea in bulk. I make a gallon of iced tea every other day.. Plus I have various black, green, oolong and chai teas. Plus those "organic herbal medicinal teas"
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
thehickinhickor
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 4:19 AM
sounds like about as much as i have i only drink tea
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ninipanini
by Ruby Member on Jun. 11, 2012 at 7:22 AM

Tea bags...No

Loose Leaf, yes.

I buy loose leaf, usually between 2 & 4 oz for each kind, depending on the tea(some are pretty pricey).

Since tea bags aren't really all that great to re-steep, I'd say 250 are about 2 weeks worth of tea.

Loose leaf tea is stronger and I sometimes re-steep 4-6 tsp 3 or 4 times to make pitchers of iced tea.

Cassidysmom611
by Silver Member on Jun. 11, 2012 at 7:58 AM

For me it would be, but I don't like tea. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)