Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

EVERYONE PLEASE HELP! *UPDATE*

Posted by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 11:32 PM
  • 42 Replies

Don't want to make this into a big long sob story but my daughter Mikelle has Congenital Scoliosis and will be getting a cast on her back next month that will be on for 2 months, off for 2 days then on again, over and over, for 2 or more years to straighten her spine.. We really want to take a family vacation before she gets her cast on so I entered her in a contest at a local radio station to win a trip for 4 to Disney Land! I would love if you could all PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE vote for her! http://www.v1011fm.com/pages/babiesinshades.html

Here is the link to the website, just click gallery, then search for Mikelle Jean, she is the cutie in the tutu outside! Thank you all soooo much!

Here is the pic incase you cant find her, it was on page 30 for me and page 11 for someone else.. lol

CONTEST ENDS AT 11:59 PM ON THE 17TH! IF YOU HAVENT VOTED YET PLEASE DO SO, AND IF YOU HAVE VOTED PLEASE VOTE AGAIN!! THANK YOU SO MUCH TO EVERYONE WHO HAS VOTED FOR MIKELLE!

Auctions for free stuff at Listia.com

by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 11:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
25beengoodtome
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 11:36 PM
1 mom liked this

Hope you plan a vacation in your budget, people just aren't around to help out a lot. Sending love & prayers.

GaBrIeLlEsMaMa
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 11:39 PM

Yes, we actually have a family of 6 and have money saved for a vacation, but this would be great so we could save the money for other things we may need.. Even if we do win we will be buying 2 more passes and 2 more plane tickets so we could take the whole family..

Quoting 25beengoodtome:

Hope you plan a vacation in your budget, people just aren't around to help out a lot. Sending love & prayers.

Sassy762
by Emerald Member on Jun. 11, 2012 at 11:39 PM

Is she the one on page 11, bottom row, 1st one

GaBrIeLlEsMaMa
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 11:44 PM

Page 30, bottom row, middle picture, no shirt, fluffy tutu, pink sunglasses.. lol, her typical daily clothing..

Quoting Sassy762:

Is she the one on page 11, bottom row, 1st one

DamiensMommy1
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 11:45 PM
1 mom liked this
Bump!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jmsbowtie
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 11:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Voted Good Luck she's a cutie

i_lovedyoufirst
by Gold Member on Jun. 12, 2012 at 12:15 AM
1 mom liked this
Can you post the photo here so I can make sure I'm voting for the right kid please?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.shank.
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 12:17 AM
1 mom liked this
You should probably let us know which one she is lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GaBrIeLlEsMaMa
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 12:22 AM

Ugh there stupid website is messing up! For me its on page 30, for someone else its on page 11, I used the dsearch and just entered Mikelle and it popped up 500 pics, lol, I know there is NOT 500 Mikelles in my area.. If you enter in Mikelle Jean 2 pics pop up, one of a boy and a girl, and one of my daughter.. lol

Quoting .shank.:

You should probably let us know which one she is lol

Sassy762
by Emerald Member on Jun. 12, 2012 at 12:24 AM
1 mom liked this

Okay done....she is adorable

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN