Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Rate your day 6/12 1 being it sucked bad

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2012 at 1:20 AM
  • 34 Replies
10 is was awesome!? I'm going to say a solid 8 for my daY:) We have passes to a local water park and my dh best friend went with us today. He was super sweet and bought us ice cream. And the weather was amazing.! Dh and I agrued for the first in time a few weeks over something stupid this morning. Or else it would have been a ten. Wht would u rate your day Why??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 13, 2012 at 1:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mrs.Velasquez
by on Jun. 13, 2012 at 1:22 AM
It was an 8 didn't do much. Just met up with some moms from dds school for a play date. I got sunburned. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Robin_TripleA
by on Jun. 13, 2012 at 1:23 AM
2....lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RGladson
by on Jun. 13, 2012 at 1:25 AM

Kids behaved all day (for the most part). We got all of their father's day gifts and crafts done, watched a movie, played outside... yep. Good day!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JacksMom1221
by on Jun. 13, 2012 at 1:25 AM
Probably an 8! We put the deposit down and secured our venue for our wedding, then went out to eat and sat outside and enjoyed the nice weather. Df, ds, and I took a walk and played in the backyard for a little bit. Good day!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kriss1023
by on Jun. 13, 2012 at 1:26 AM
Oh..I'm gonna say a solid bit fat 0.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Justine1123
by Justine on Jun. 13, 2012 at 1:27 AM
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shadow_lark
by Gold Member on Jun. 13, 2012 at 1:28 AM
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
WesAndNicksMom
by Silver Member on Jun. 13, 2012 at 1:41 AM
It was a 5. I worked all day which brings the score down but I had a good time there. If you visit a pacsun tomorrow check out the signs we hung in the windows tonight because you can completely see the outline of the guys weiner through his shorts and we laughed forever about it (it was definitely the highlight of my day!).
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Jun. 13, 2012 at 1:42 AM

5, average day.  My son is going to Jamaica in about three hours, so I spent most of the day getting him packed and ready.

wifeofvet
by on Jun. 13, 2012 at 1:47 AM
Hahahahaha, I was going to say 7 for my day, but after reading this I'm going with 8.

Quoting WesAndNicksMom:

It was a 5. I worked all day which brings the score down but I had a good time there. If you visit a pacsun tomorrow check out the signs we hung in the windows tonight because you can completely see the outline of the guys weiner through his shorts and we laughed forever about it (it was definitely the highlight of my day!).

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN