Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I'm new

Posted by on Apr. 30, 2007 at 9:06 PM
  • 5 Replies
I wanted to introduce myself, i am new to this, so bare with me as i try.

Im melissa single mom of 2, i live in MA and i'm looking for some mommy friends.  I work part time and take my youngest with me, while my son is in school.  I hope to chat with someone soon.
by on Apr. 30, 2007 at 9:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
sweetmommy35
by on Apr. 30, 2007 at 9:08 PM
Hi, it's nice to meet you.  My name's Carli and I live in Az.  I am happily married of 2.5 years and have 2 children.  Hope to hear from you soon.  I would love to become friends and talk more. 
workmom01
by on Apr. 30, 2007 at 9:12 PM
 Hello Melissa, Im Denise.  I have 5 teens (4 boys 1 girl). I love this site, its great. We'll have a good time.
billiegoat
by on Apr. 30, 2007 at 9:14 PM
hi im brianna. welcome to cafemom. im a single mother of a beautiful 2 year old girl. hope to talk to you again soon.
Robin
by Group Admin on May. 1, 2007 at 8:37 AM

Hi,

Nice to meet you! 

Please feel free to say hi and send some friend invitations to the other Moms here. 

For tips on getting started, check out the
Getting Started and Making Friends at CafeMom post here.

If you like to chat, stop by our group Chatterbox to see if anyone if chatting or ask someone to meet you there.

I recommend also visiting some of the other groups here to meet Moms with similar interests.  You can search for groups by topic or browse through the 'active' groups.

Glad you're here!Smile
Robin

Mommy01051431
by on May. 12, 2007 at 11:30 AM
Thanks everyone for the welcome, sorry i haven't been around, i was sick and i started a new job and its been so busy i cant barely handle everything...  i hope to become friends with some moms here...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)