Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Wal-Mart

Posted by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 10:29 AM
  • 106 Replies
Share your funny/sad/embarrassing stories from Wally World! If you've shopped there, even once, you'll gave a story!

Keep this going please BUMP if you have nothing to add. :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 10:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
eesmommy
by Gold Member on Jun. 15, 2012 at 10:32 AM
I always, without fail, feel lime I will pass out when I am in the checkout line, to the point where I no longer go without dh, and always go sit down while he pays.
The last time I went by myself the cashier asked if I was okay and I told her what happens and she said that the week before she had passed out while running the register and they put her only on the registers near the door now, crazy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cukimonster
by Member on Jun. 15, 2012 at 10:35 AM

BUMP!

emandab
by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 10:38 AM

BUMP!

Mrs.BAT
by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 10:44 AM
8 moms liked this

You would have to have been there to properly appreciate it, but one time I was walking through electronics with a frozen pizza (no idea how I ended up back there) and this kid, maybe 7/8ish, was acting like a total brat and his mom kept browsing CDs absently telling him to stop it. Then he gets the bright idea to run around in a circle, head down (like he was going to charge something) as fast as he could and his mom got out, "Stop it, you're going to..." and the kid smacked his head into the cart so hard he fell down and as he hit the floor, he spun a little on his butt. I just lifted the pizza box in front of my face and ran and managed to make it about 10 feet before hysterical laughter took over.

I_love_doritos
by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 10:44 AM
1 mom liked this
The other day I took my dd to walmart. She was trying to touch stuff. I told her no and that was bad. We got to the section where the dvds were. She saw a man with a dvd in his hand. She pointed and said bad bad. Before that she was smiling and saying hi to everyone
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lv_my_babies
by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 10:45 AM

I have soo many! But here is one for ya...

My mom, my kids, and I did some major shopping (2 carts full) and because they didn't have the self checks open we went to a regular check out. The cashier saw us get in line and she looked at the cutomer she was ringing up and said, "I'm going to need an energy drink for this next one." It was loud enough for us to hear her, and boy it pissed us off. We have yet to have a a good experience in our Wal-mart, but its all we have in this town. 

zebbyzebby06
by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 10:49 AM
nothing happens here...its boring
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jbcmom
by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 10:53 AM

I was behind a guy in line and he tried to pay for his groceries with a credit card but the card kept declining the purchase. He told the cashier he was going to customer service so they could help him with his card. He walked right past customer service and out the door with a cart full of groceries. She called security but by the time they got outside he was already in the car getting ready to drive away.  The manager came back to the cashier to ask what happened and told her they could not do anything to the guy because he was in his car. I was shocked the guy had the "balls" to do that..lol...

sparklebug86
by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 10:56 AM
Quoting eesmommy:

I always, without fail, feel lime I will pass out when I am in the checkout line, to the point where I no longer go without dh, and always go sit down while he pays.
The last time I went by myself the cashier asked if I was okay and I told her what happens and she said that the week before she had passed out while running the register and they put her only on the registers near the door now, crazy.

I always feel the same too
CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers
Jeckyls-mommy
by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 10:59 AM
The only time I had a pregnancy leak was in wal mart.....the front bathrooms were closed.lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN