Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

trying to make dd1s bio dad happy is impossible!

Posted by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 12:38 AM
  • 6 Replies

i made a post saying BF thinks he should only have to pay $200 a month in CS from the $354 he pays now. Well since i went back to work this week i texted him and told him that I would agree to him lowering his CS. Only on one condition since i didnt want his money anyway... I told him i didnt care what his CS went too, but as long as he paid for DD1s gymnastics class which is $70 a month + $30 a year for registration, and ATLEAST $100 a month towards her preschooling because she can start public kindergarten next fall. He said NO because its not fair he is having to pay for ALL of her gymnastics and that it should be 50/50.

EVEN AFTER I EXPLAINED to him that i am NOT asking for him to pay his 90% of her medical bills(which it states in our CO). Because im paying for that plus half of her schooling. He didnt care, he said it was unfair and that he was not going to agree to that because she is both of our daughter. I really give up on this situation because when i think im compromising with him he changes his mind. If you ladies could think of a solution i would greatly appreciate it! Thanks.

by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 12:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
nathansmommy331
by Member on Jun. 16, 2012 at 3:10 AM
Tell him your not changing it then.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jshalas89
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 3:13 AM
Oh well then! His loss.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jessesbride
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 3:20 AM
Do not change it from what the court says is his cs... If he can't compromise, it's his loss... & you don't know what the future holds. Use what you need to & save what you can for a "rainy day"!!
RaynesMommy07
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 3:24 AM
His loss. Don't change it. You tried. Eff him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shadowkisses
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 9:55 AM
Child support isn't about making you and him happy it's about making the child happy he should be happy it's so low dh pays nearly 800 in child support a month and other than the fact there were times he could barely afford it he never complained because he knew it was for his kids and that was his job
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hargonagain
by Member on Jun. 16, 2012 at 10:51 AM

Then don't change it.  If he is too dense to figure out that he would be saving money, then just use what you get for those things and use the rest for other things you or she may need.  Men are so dumb some times.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)