Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I need you ladies to settle a debate between DH and I (poll incuded) **update

Posted by   + Show Post

Poll

Question: do you prefer photo A or photo B? ...As far as hair goes

Options:

photo A

photo B

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 580

View Results

It's pretty simple. Do you prefer a man with or without chest hair? I'm not talking whooly mammoth type hair. I mean a normal decent amount of chest hair. If your man has a normal amount of hair do you prefer he keep it, or shave it off in order to see his muscle definition? Now, keep in mind I'm ONLY asking about hair preference where these photos are concerned...not body type, or muscles, or skin tone, or whatever else. please vote and bump

Update: I've added a pic of dh because the debate between us is that I think men look like men with some hair on their chest...and he thinks a vast majority of women prefer hairless. I told him it was probably closer to 50/50 than the landslide he was predicting. He said if I can get 200 votes with more than 40% that agree with me that he would stop shaving. he isn't super hairy (like much less than pic B...hugh jackman btw) but I prefer his natural appearance to a shaven chest. Don't get me wrong...I'm not complaining either way...it's just a preference. btw, his chest is hair free in the below pic.

photo A:

photo B:

photo C:

my hubby

by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 11:17 AM
Replies (11-20):
crispysmom
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 11:24 AM
A
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
taKENheart
by Flovely on Jun. 16, 2012 at 11:25 AM
4 moms liked this

I am a B kinda gal.  When I was under 20 I was all for A but now that I am a woman I love me some B!

iamcafemom83
by Rah-Rah on Jun. 16, 2012 at 11:25 AM
3 moms liked this
Well geez, If my husbands body looked like THAT, wouldn't care if he was hairy , or NOT!!:)

Was that wrong for me to say...? LOL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AMR320
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 11:25 AM
Exactly!

Quoting Tesserae:

less hair = better

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cherrywaves21
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 11:27 AM
3 moms liked this
I like my man to look and feel like a man. Not a soft and smooth woman. So I obviously chose B
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ramonafrog

BUMP!

jillbailey26
1 mom liked this

Either one.  Just as long as you're not a gorilla, I'm game.

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

jillbailey26
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 11:28 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting iamcafemom83:

Well geez, If my husbands body looked like THAT, wouldn't care if he was hairy , or NOT!!:)

Was that wrong for me to say...? LOL

I was thinking the exact same thing, so you're not alone, lol.

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

coleysmama
by Lisa on Jun. 16, 2012 at 11:29 AM
B .... Is that Hugh Jackman?

I like body hair on a man. I dont like smooth legs, chest and tweezed eyebrows on a man.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
krissy0506
by Silver Member on Jun. 16, 2012 at 11:30 AM
Men are suppose to have hair. They are not women. Back hair is gross and too much is kinda gross....but that "belly trail" in B makes me want to do naughty things. I hate when I see a guy all waxed...grosses me out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN