Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
Any in your area? Do you go?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 6:36 PM
Replies (51-60):
Butterfly31607
by Silver Member on Jun. 16, 2012 at 7:38 PM
Yes we have 1 about 20 mins from my house. I just took my oldest DD there last weekend.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
marinenonstop
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 7:42 PM
The only one is two hrs away
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom2colbyj
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 7:46 PM

We just went to the one closest to us Wednesday night and saw Madagascar 3 and Men In Black III. It was $10 per adult and each adult admission can get 2 kids in free. We took all our own snacks and sat in the back of my husbands truck in our folding chairs. The only bad thing is that the movies have to start so late but honestly $20 for 2 movies for a family of 4 was an awesome deal. Not to mention my youngest is just under 3 and if we would have been in a theater we would have left before it was over. We'll do it again in the future.

PurplePieguy
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 7:51 PM

Not to my knowledge. The last time I went to a drive in was when I watched The Crow.

redhead-bedhead
by Platinum Member on Jun. 16, 2012 at 7:59 PM
1 mom liked this

This post made me check out our drive-in's website and they are playing the new Madagascar and the Snow White movie so we are going.

colins_mom
by Heather on Jun. 16, 2012 at 8:01 PM
We have one about 45 min away. I go once a week in summer. Or when ever a new kids movie is there
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
colins_mom
by Heather on Jun. 16, 2012 at 8:02 PM
So is ours! My bf and I might take the kids friday

Quoting redhead-bedhead:

This post made me check out our drive-in's website and they are playing the new Madagascar and the Snow White movie so we are going.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
melisawoosley
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 8:03 PM
Yes, we go often :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
skippette14
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 8:04 PM
We have one near us... We go every summer. I have been going there since I was little.

My kids love it, although we may lose it here in the next year.

Well worth the little money for our family of 5. We pack in our snacks and usually make sandwiches or grab pizza on the way there.

We haven't gone yet this year, but the trip is being planned. Gotta make it for a night SO doesn't have to work in the morning :)
circle_of_life
by Platinum Member on Jun. 16, 2012 at 8:05 PM

We have one here in our town. It's pretty cool. The kids love to go and it's cheap. Just don't eat from the snack bar and whatever you do DON'T USE THE BATHROOM!!! Lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)