Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Rate your day 6/16 1 being it sucked bad

10 it was awesome? I'm going to say 7 for my day. Had trouble cashing this money order this morning. Plus I'm getting over a bad cough and infection. But on a postive note the sun is shining. My mom has been Sober almost a month & dh sold 3 cars yesterday. So all in all I will say
Seven. How about YOU? And why???
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 8:29 PM
Replies (31-40):
FutureSoccerM0m
by Platinum Member on Jun. 16, 2012 at 8:43 PM

I'm going to say 5.  Idk why but I've been on edge all day:(

Aslen
by Platinum Member on Jun. 16, 2012 at 8:44 PM
about an eight. if my boyfriend was off tomorrow, and I was staying out there it would have been a tent
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rydersmommy616
by Crazy on Jun. 16, 2012 at 8:45 PM
Awe those pics are priceless. U deserve to say a ten all the way:/ at least some of people are having good days. We can win them all right.LOl

Quoting Erna2:

I would give my day a 9. The kids and I had a blast picnicing at the park. (I would have said 10, but I didn't want to sound obnoxious....LOL!)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FLMom2Ian
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 8:46 PM
7... stress andto anxiety has robbed me of much, but if not for that, it was an unusually nice day with hubby, and always fun with my son. Took my favorite dog for a nice walk this morning too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Erna2
by Platinum Member on Jun. 16, 2012 at 8:47 PM

True... This is actually the best day I have had in a long time.....

Quoting Rydersmommy616:

Awe those pics are priceless. U deserve to say a ten all the way:/ at least some of people are having good days. We can win them all right.LOl

Quoting Erna2:

I would give my day a 9. The kids and I had a blast picnicing at the park. (I would have said 10, but I didn't want to sound obnoxious....LOL!)

Crashly
by WINNING! on Jun. 16, 2012 at 8:47 PM
Not good. So a 3, and thats stretching it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pinkanfgrl
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 8:48 PM
a six. Barely slept. And I'm at work till 7am. But my new broncos Jersey came in that I.ordered three months ago and my dad came into town I haven't seen him since Christmas.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rydersmommy616
by Crazy on Jun. 16, 2012 at 8:49 PM
1 mom liked this
Very true. Very true:)

Quoting atyou:

1. I woke up

2. My kids are healthy

3. We have a roof and food.

4. My home is overflowing with LOVE.

Doesn't get much better....eh?

Quoting Rydersmommy616:

Nice! Wht happened that made today so great? If its not to personal asking. Either way I'm happy for u! Mamma

Quoting atyou:

Never had a better day in my whole life.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AlyBren
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 8:50 PM

7. Nothing mind-blowingly spectacular, but happy and peaceful. Missing DH, but he'll be home early in the morning :)

DD and I went to Starbucks, then riding, shopping, took a long nap (both still recovering from a cough and being up all night due to noise the other night). Now I'm about to start dinner and we're going swimming after dinner.

I'd rate higher, but I've been slightly dragging all day due to lack of sleep, so... 7. 8 maybe.

GinasMommy412
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 8:53 PM

10!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN