Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I wish my neighbor would just move to a retirement community already!

Posted by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 9:24 PM
  • 12 Replies

My neighbor is so hateful!! If it's not one thing, it's another. 

Today I had some friends over and he tried to get their car towed then he cussed me out because there is duck poop in his parking space and because Addison draws on the sidewalk with chalk. He also claimed that Addison runs in to his car with her scooter but that definitely doesn't happen. I am always out there with her and would never allow that. 

It's always something with him and I'm so sick of it. But with that being said, I did the nice thing and cleaned up all the duck poop and washed away all the chalk. Ugh.

by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 9:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
HannahLee87
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 9:26 PM
Umm do you live in my complex lol I swear we have neighbors just like that!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
addiecakesmommy
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 9:27 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting HannahLee87:

LOL maybe....

armywife0424
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 9:29 PM
I would tell him to fuck off even if he is old.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
addiecakesmommy
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 9:31 PM

Quoting armywife0424:

I would tell him to fuck off even if he is old.

I'm too nice to do that :P

Texascandee
by Bronze Member on Jun. 16, 2012 at 10:00 PM

I had a neighbor that had a fit when the kids drew on the sidewalk with chalk.  She said she didn't like it because it tracked in her apt on her shoes.  I just asked her where she would like the kids to play around here.........she could have gotten a mat to put outside her door like everyone else and the problem would be solved.  I guess some people just like to bitch about everything.  It was nice of you to clean the poop up but why would he cuss you out for that?  Was it your duck?

LovemyQ
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 10:03 PM

That is waht I was wondering, is it your duck? If not, how does he expect you to control the wildlife?

On a different note, perhaps he is becoming senile or has a type of dementia. I know my grandfather changed his whole personality because of dementia. Some of the things he thought were not...realistic.

addiecakesmommy
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 10:04 PM

Quoting Texascandee:

I had a neighbor that had a fit when the kids drew on the sidewalk with chalk.  She said she didn't like it because it tracked in her apt on her shoes.  I just asked her where she would like the kids to play around here.........she could have gotten a mat to put outside her door like everyone else and the problem would be solved.  I guess some people just like to bitch about everything.  It was nice of you to clean the poop up but why would he cuss you out for that?  Was it your duck?

He cussed me out because we were using the extra spot that he normally parks in. It does not belong to him but he likes to use it because of the duck poop in his spot. So that's why he tried to get my friend's car towed and then cussed about the duck poop. The duck does not belong to me. We live across the street from a pond where a lot of ducks hang out LOL 

addiecakesmommy
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 10:07 PM

Quoting LovemyQ:

That is waht I was wondering, is it your duck? If not, how does he expect you to control the wildlife?

On a different note, perhaps he is becoming senile or has a type of dementia. I know my grandfather changed his whole personality because of dementia. Some of the things he thought were not...realistic.

Nope. Not my duck lol 

I don't *think* that's the case as he isn't that old. Just maybe 60-65. It's still a possibility but either way, it stinks being one of the victims of him if that is the case. 

HannahLee87
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 10:08 PM
1 mom liked this
Our nutty neighbors started freaking out because they said the potted plants their other neighbor put in front of their apartment was making her dishwasher go crazy and was cracking all their pipes lol

Quoting addiecakesmommy:

Quoting HannahLee87:

LOL maybe....

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cklamour
by Bronze Member on Jun. 16, 2012 at 10:11 PM
Bless your heart for cleaning wildlife poopy! He needs a friend and a hug.

Quoting addiecakesmommy:

Quoting Texascandee:

He cussed me out because we were using the extra spot that he normally parks in. It does not belong to him but he likes to use it because of the duck poop in his spot. So that's why he tried to get my friend's car towed and then cussed about the duck poop. The duck does not belong to me. We live across the street from a pond where a lot of ducks hang out LOL 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN