Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Lipozene

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2012 at 9:55 AM
  • 13 Replies
Has anyone tried it? Does it work?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 17, 2012 at 9:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LadyFreeRider
by on Jun. 17, 2012 at 9:56 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Jun. 17, 2012 at 12:01 PM

I doubt it. Most of those diet supplements are scams and unhealthy for you to boot, but you might try asking about it on this group:

Join us in the Healthy Weight Loss group

mommy03021207
by Alicia on Jun. 17, 2012 at 12:03 PM
I tried it. Didn't work and gave me horrible headaches
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom2twoboys41
by on Jun. 17, 2012 at 12:17 PM
my mil is using it and has lost 10lbs in 2 weeks she says it works and loves it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LadyFreeRider
by on Jun. 17, 2012 at 12:19 PM
Thank you ladies :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ms_jasmine
by on Jun. 17, 2012 at 12:53 PM
I have it and relacore(i think)and i havent really tried them.but i start the insanity workout today so i might start one of those too
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MixedCooke
by Ruby Member on Jun. 18, 2012 at 2:53 AM
2 moms liked this

main ingredient is glucomannan, which is basically a water soluble fiber that that fills you up faster so you eat less.  You cut calories and burn more than you take in, yeah you will lose weight.  Its guarantee that it is fat loss is complete BS.

Cut out the middle man and just buy fiber supplements and take them 30 minutes to an hour before you eat.  Also reduce your carbs and you will drop weight quickly as well.

Good luck!  You didnt gain it overnight and you will NOT lose it overnight and NO magic pill will make that happen.

CrystalDawn2506
by Gold Member on Jun. 18, 2012 at 2:56 AM

I wouldn't even try it myself because of horrible side effects most products like this has. Plus there is no way of knowing it actually will work with your body chemistry . Right now I have to watch what I take period because of my meds that works with my the chemicals in my brain mind and body go hand in hand.

cklamour
by on Jun. 18, 2012 at 2:58 AM
This! Take heed to the last paragraph.

Quoting MixedCooke:

main ingredient is glucomannan, which is basically a water soluble fiber that that fills you up faster so you eat less.  You cut calories and burn more than you take in, yeah you will lose weight.  Its guarantee that it is fat loss is complete BS.

Cut out the middle man and just buy fiber supplements and take them 30 minutes to an hour before you eat.  Also reduce your carbs and you will drop weight quickly as well.

Good luck!  You didnt gain it overnight and you will NOT lose it overnight and NO magic pill will make that happen.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LadyFreeRider
by on Jun. 18, 2012 at 8:13 AM
Im thinking about buying the insanity workout if I can fit it into our budget. Let me know how well it works.

Quoting ms_jasmine:

I have it and relacore(i think)and i havent really tried them.but i start the insanity workout today so i might start one of those too
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)