Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

crazy b****es be f***ing crazy...

Posted by   + Show Post

LOL @ my title...

We moved to a rental unit in town on April 1st and its been nothing but problems ever since, one in particular is my fucking crazy ass neighbor.

There are 4 condos in this complex. Each unit is ASSIGNED 2 LABELED carports. The landlord had verbally informed all tenants to park in THEIR OWN assigned places, he has also issued 2 written notices to the same. Ever since my family and I have moved here, this one particular neighbor has just been a nuisance. She has taken upon herself to either A) park in one of MY spots B) block in one of our vehicles, C) park in a non designated spot next to my designated carport.

My husband PAYS for these spots, they are CLEARLY labeled, and she has been notified more than once. The first time she parked in my spot I attempted to be calm and even friendly about the situation. I knocked on her door to try to talk to her and she didnt answer, I KNOW she was home because I saw her take her trash out. So I left a NICE note on her car, asking her POLITELY to move her car and to not park there again. She in turn wrote a nasty note and placed it on my front door. I saved the note, showed it to the landlord who said he would talk to her. Fat lot of good that did, since the next time she saw me, she threatened to beat me up (I was 6 months pregnant at the time.). I called the cops and filed a report. That was the first of what would eventually be 4 calls/reports/incidents with the police dept.

This has been an on going issue from the moment we moved it but if finally came to a head today and I am fucking livid.

I had an appt this morning. When I got home, she was parked in a non designated spot next to my spot. I parked like any normal person would. She saw me pull up and came out of her house, yelling at me saying that I parked too close to her car and if she hit my car with her car door, it wasnt her fault. I rolled my eyes, got my 4 year old from her car seat and began walking to my home. The fucking bitch pulled forward and damn near hit my kid! I smacked the hood of her car with an open palm and told her that if she hit my kid it would be the last fucking thing she did on this earth. She got out of her car, yelled at me for hitting her car, told me she was going to beat my ass, blah blah blah. I just walked toward my front door...when I suddenly hear the sound of breaking glass.

That fucking cunt smashed my windshield! Are you fucking kidding me with this shit?! I ushered my daughter inside and immediately called the cops. While I am on the phone with the dispatcher, she leaves the parking lot (in her car), all the while yelling racial slurs (I am half Mexican, I am also legal!) because she apparently heard me give the dispatcher her description (black female, approx 25-30 years old, approx 5'8"/ 180 lbs, etc). She called me a "fucking lazy wetback who needs to go back to Mexico" among other things.

The cops show up and take my statement during which time she comes back to the complex. Now suddenly her car has a dent in the hood, scratches along the side and scratches on the hood near her windshield. When I slapped her hood was no where near the windshield, nor would an open palm left such marks anyhow. She told the officer that I made those dents and scratches. To which he informed me that if I choose to press charges on her, then he would arrest the both of us. WTF?!

Anyway, the only good thing to come out of this is that this is the final straw for us here and we have been released from our lease with no legal penalties and will be moving on base next week.

I plan to take this bitch to small claims court to recoup the price of a new windshield.

by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 12:32 AM
Replies (21-30):
Mrs.Miller11
by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 12:46 AM

Thank you.

I am normally pretty non confrontational, so this has been hard for me. I have tried to just let it go, but today was just out of control. Who the fuck does shit like that?!

Quoting i_lovedyoufirst:

That's shitty,
I hope it works out for you in small claims court

Quoting Mrs.Miller11:

she claimed that I made the dents/scratches. The officer said "its your word against hers."

No our complex does not have cameras. The landlord is a slumlord pretty much. There have been other issues here, not related to this crazy bitch, that have given us reason to move out.

Also, we are not the first people to have issues with her.

Quoting i_lovedyoufirst:

So because she messed up her car herself,you would have gotten in trouble as well? Because it would have been her word against yours?

Does your complex have cameras?

Quoting Mrs.Miller11:

http://www.cafemom.com/group/416/forums/read/16469142/OMG_I_am_so_f_ing_pissed_This_is_ridiculous_UPDATED_UPDATE_2

3xangel
by Ruby Member on Jun. 19, 2012 at 12:46 AM
Lol, you're right

Quoting Mrs.Miller11:

Oh trust me, I wanted to so damn bad. But not only am I 8 months pregnant, but my daughter doesnt need to be a part of that. For me, the best thing was to just take her inside and call the cops. She didnt need to see me being hauled off in handcuffs LOL

Quoting 3xangel:

I would've fucked her ass up for getting that close to my kid with her car. Some people just need a good punch in the face.. With a steel bat...

I'm glad you're moving on base and she is dumb as hell for messing up her own car.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jshalas89
by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 12:47 AM
How does she call YOU racial slurs?? My gosh the lack of decency amongst Americans is quite embarrassing and a good 3/4 of the time I'm embarrassed to be from this country. I'm so glad you are going to sue. Follow through with that trash and punish her for that crap. She obviously needs a good slap in the face. GL I wish the best to you and yours! I remember your previous post. Thanks for the update!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
briellesmomma
by Gold Member on Jun. 19, 2012 at 12:49 AM
2 moms liked this
Well then THAT is what the fuck you should have said. Racist ass.

Quoting Ijstwnt2Palone:

That THEM shit refers to racist blacks.. which she IS... if u take offense that's a YOU problem......

Quoting 3xangel:

*insert eye roll sweetpea here*
Let's not lump all back people jn the same category as OP's ignorant ass neighbor. That "them" shit isn't even necessary.

Quoting Ijstwnt2Palone:

What the hell..... rabid hoodrats.... she had some balls throwing racial slurs at you..acting like that in front of a child!!!!! TRASHY ASS!!! I'm happy you get to move!! Better be careful.. Al Sharpton may be at your door.. because to "them" this is a hate crime...lol...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Miller11
by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 12:50 AM

Thank you.

I dont judge people by the color of their skin, I judge people based on their actions. And I feel confident in calling her a dumb cunt, because to me, that is how she acts LOL.

I would NEVER say something so derogatory about some one like that. It just boggles my mind.

I mainly feel bad for my kid, she had to hear and see that craziness. SMDH

Quoting jshalas89:

How does she call YOU racial slurs?? My gosh the lack of decency amongst Americans is quite embarrassing and a good 3/4 of the time I'm embarrassed to be from this country. I'm so glad you are going to sue. Follow through with that trash and punish her for that crap. She obviously needs a good slap in the face. GL I wish the best to you and yours! I remember your previous post. Thanks for the update!

Paperfishies
by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 12:50 AM
1 mom liked this
The moment I heard glass break I would have whipped out my phone and started recording that dumb bitch, it would also have shown nothing was wrong with her car.
Set her up. Put a digital recorder in your pocket and tell her you will be taking her to court...bitches like that will hang themselves if you give them enough rope.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
i_lovedyoufirst
by Gold Member on Jun. 19, 2012 at 12:50 AM
You have more self control then I do.
That's for sure lol.
I would have gone "ghetto" on her ass lol.

Quoting Mrs.Miller11:

Thank you.

I am normally pretty non confrontational, so this has been hard for me. I have tried to just let it go, but today was just out of control. Who the fuck does shit like that?!

Quoting i_lovedyoufirst:

That's shitty,

I hope it works out for you in small claims court

Quoting Mrs.Miller11:

she claimed that I made the dents/scratches. The officer said "its your word against hers."

No our complex does not have cameras. The landlord is a slumlord pretty much. There have been other issues here, not related to this crazy bitch, that have given us reason to move out.

Also, we are not the first people to have issues with her.

Quoting i_lovedyoufirst:

So because she messed up her car herself,you would have gotten in trouble as well? Because it would have been her word against yours?

Does your complex have cameras?

Quoting Mrs.Miller11:

http://www.cafemom.com/group/416/forums/read/16469142/OMG_I_am_so_f_ing_pissed_This_is_ridiculous_UPDATED_UPDATE_2

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommiE8983
by McLovin on Jun. 19, 2012 at 12:52 AM
She fucking called you a wet back?!? That makes me more angry than the windshield! Wow. Glad you're getting out of there!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3xangel
by Ruby Member on Jun. 19, 2012 at 12:52 AM
It's most definitely a YOU problem when you start lumping folks together because of a dumb ass. Racists come in all colors, but I agree that Op's soon to be ex neighbor does sound like a racist bitch.

Quoting Ijstwnt2Palone:

That THEM shit refers to racist blacks.. which she IS... if u take offense that's a YOU problem......

Quoting 3xangel:

Let's not lump all back people jn the same category as OP's ignorant ass neighbor. That "them" shit isn't even necessary.

Quoting Ijstwnt2Palone:

What the hell..... rabid hoodrats.... she had some balls throwing racial slurs at you..acting like that in front of a child!!!!! TRASHY ASS!!! I'm happy you get to move!! Better be careful.. Al Sharpton may be at your door.. because to "them" this is a hate crime...lol...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ijstwnt2Palone
by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 12:52 AM
Lol... o lord... please... every race has its trash... get over it...

Quoting briellesmomma:

Well then THAT is what the fuck you should have said. Racist ass.

Quoting Ijstwnt2Palone:

Quoting 3xangel:

Quoting Ijstwnt2Palone:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)