Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

What shoes and jewelry would look good with this dress?

Posted by   + Show Post

LC Lauren Conrad Floral Accordion-Pleat Chiffon Dress

I am going to wear this dress to a baptism but I have no idea what shoes or jewelry would look good with it. Any advice would be most appreciated. Thanks.

by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 3:25 PM
Replies (11-15):
LntLckrsCmQut
by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 3:46 PM

If the dress is black, I would make it pop with a pair of yellow stilettos and  matching clutch. A pair of silver ear rings would be fine, but don't wear a necklace, and stick with a simple bracelet. The neck line of the dress is kind of high, so a necklace would look rather silly with it.

jillbailey26
by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 3:46 PM

Quoting momof2girlz33:

The dress is navy.

Then Navy shoes with silver jewelry.  :)

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

coolmommy2x
by Ruby Member on Jun. 19, 2012 at 3:54 PM
I would wear a neutral metallic sandal (I have really cute gold wedges...they're not shiny, very muted) and simple jewelry since the dress has a busy pattern.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nbj5505
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 5:25 PM

That's a very pretty dress! It has nice detail so I would suggest you go simple with something like this:

http://hipfusiondesigns.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2_9&products_id=431

Uniquecoolio
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 10:17 PM
Neutral / beige shoes since it's summer. Open and strappy. Thin gold chain and earrings. I usually go for classy and simple.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN