Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

My kids are playing clue but,

Posted by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 12:06 AM
  • 5 Replies
They made new cards with their own cards with famous people like justin bieber and places like panda express and weapons like a rabid kitten and bath salts lol nerds!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 12:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Luv2BaMommy9809
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 12:09 AM

CUTE!!  Good for them, I love it!!  Creative little buggars, you got there!!  Hold on to that, darling!!  I find it refreshing that you said your kids were playing Clue!!  We are a board game family, but we seem to be the minority around here!!

LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on Jun. 20, 2012 at 12:13 AM
1 mom liked this
My 2 oldest have friends over for the night board games are loud with 4 teens in the house lol. Earlier they where playing apples to apples that's a fun game!

Quoting Luv2BaMommy9809:

CUTE!!  Good for them, I love it!!  Creative little buggars, you got there!!  Hold on to that, darling!!  I find it refreshing that you said your kids were playing Clue!!  We are a board game family, but we seem to be the minority around here!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.SupermOmOf2
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 12:16 AM

Now that is cool and creative,I haven't played clue in ages I LOVED that game It was Kernel Mustard in the Library with the Rope,I bet the way your kids made it will generate some laughs..

.SupermOmOf2 Formerly _WC_Mama

LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on Jun. 20, 2012 at 12:18 AM
Yeah the last one was Elvis with a hammer on the one direction tour bus lol

Quoting .SupermOmOf2:

Now that is cool and creative,I haven't played clue in ages I LOVED that game It was Kernel Mustard in the Library with the Rope,I bet the way your kids made it will generate some laughs..

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
i_lovedyoufirst
by Gold Member on Jun. 20, 2012 at 12:20 AM
I love clue!! I am so good At it too lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)