Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Husband called me a c***

Posted by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 8:47 AM
  • 11 Replies
Im tired if him, the baby has been sick for a few days throwing up, not once has he helped clean any of it. I haven't asked for his help either. So about an hour ago, she threw up, he comes in and starts screaming at me, that its my fault that she's sick,calling me a bitch, etc. So i ignored him, he got a bunch of food from the kitchen, and starts making tons of noise, tv, game on his phone, while in trying to get the baby back to sleep in a dark quiet room. I asked him nicely if he could go in the other room, so the baby could go back to sleep. He ignored me, he then opens this disgusting sauce for his food, so i asked him nicely to turn off the fan so it want blowing right in my face, and he then says, your a fucking cunt! I can't wait till you have this baby so i can leave your ass. He gets up and says he's packing his stuff, he said that a few days goto, but all he did was destroy my bedroom dumping my clothes everywhere. Im tired, i don't even know what to do anymore.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 8:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
iggwhipped72
by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 8:49 AM
My advice: show him the door.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EllenH1972
by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 8:49 AM
I'm sorry Hun. That's stressful. If I where you, leave him. Do what is best for you and your babies. If you can make it without him then do it. Good luck.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bknotnobody
by Sadie on Jun. 24, 2012 at 8:50 AM
Agreed.

Quoting iggwhipped72:

My advice: show him the door.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamagreen08
by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 8:50 AM
Wow. Sounds like he should leave now ...

Why is he so angry towards you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heartnhidin
by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 8:50 AM
Show him the door, lock it behind him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
staffordmommy
by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 8:51 AM
Ugh don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya pal!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ijstwnt2Palone
by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 8:51 AM
LET HIM LEAVE!!!! Will be the best thing for you and your babies... TRUST ME!! Ive been there..and you don't need him. Hell id pack his bags for him.. and tell him hell be hearing from your family lawyer and Child Support Enforcement..why wait for the baby to be born... GTF OUT NOW!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
coolmommy2x
by Ruby Member on Jun. 24, 2012 at 8:51 AM
You deserve a better DH and your kids deserve a better father. I'd help him pack and then hold the door open for him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sweet_Faith
by Ruby Member on Jun. 24, 2012 at 8:51 AM

There's no excuse for any man to ever call a woman that word, it's the nastiest word a woman can ever be called, you and your children deserve to be treated with respect, you deserve the very best and this isn't it, sounds to me like it's time to go and move on with your life.

Ijstwnt2Palone
by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 8:52 AM
1 mom liked this
Ooooo .. I like that!!!!!

Quoting staffordmommy:

Ugh don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya pal!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)